Chapter Twenty-Six

AiLin woke the next morning. He found himself lying against LiYun's chest with an arm wrapped around him. He smiled and traced a finger up and down LiYun's rock hard abs and chest. Even though he looked like he was made of stone his heart was soft. AiLin sat up and started to kiss LiYun's chest just above his heart. LiYun shifted in his sleep. AiLin smiled more than climbed on top of LiYun as he kissed him more.

''Either you are in a good mood or you're trying to be naughty'' LiYun said as he opened his eyes and looked up at AiLin.

AiLin sat up looking down at him placing his hands on his chest ''You're awake'' he said.

LiYun wrapped his arms around AiLin's waist and sat up ''How can anyone sleep when someone like you is sitting on top of them kissing all over them'' he said as he ran his hands up AiLin's back then used his nails to claw down his back.

AiLin shivered and smiled as he wrapped his arms around LiYun's neck ''Well now that you're awake what are we going to do today'' he asked.

''Well there is one thing we need to do because someone chose to be naughty'' LiYun smiles and starts kissing on AiLin's neck and down to his chest.

AiLin bit his lip and closed his eyes as LiYun started to cover him with his lips. AiLin tilted his head back just in time for Kong to swing open the door.

Kong walked in then stopped when he saw AiLin glaring at him with glowing eyes and LiYun wasn't stopping what he was doing to AiLin ''Geez, you two can't you ever keep it in your pants'' he said.

''Kong, you have five seconds till I get out of this bed naked and kick your ass'' AiLin said as he hugged LiYun's head close to him.

LiYun's eyes peeked over AiLin's arm as he held him tightly ''Screw kicking his ass, I'm just going to kill him instead'' his voice was harsh and he sounded like he meant every word.

''Damn it Kong, what did I say about knocking instead of walking in'' Jing said as he grabbed a hold of Kong and pulled him away ''Sorry you two'' he said closing the door behind him.

LiYun growled and fell back onto the bed ''I swear that wolf is going to be the death of me'' he said.

AiLin looked down at him ''Cheer up Li, we can always finish this later'' he said then leans down and kisses him softly.

LiYun kissed him back wrapping his arms around him then flipped him over ''I wanna finish now'' he said as he started to kiss his neck.

AiLin bit his lip and let a soft moan out making LiYun even more excited ''Li, what about Kong and Jing'' he said.

LiYun stopped and looked at him growling ''Don't mention others when we are alone'' he bit down hard on his chest.

AiLin clawed LiYun's back pulling him up and kissing him deep and hard. LiYun could feel the hunger in AiLin start to build up. AiLin growled leaning up biting into LiYun's shoulder.

LiYun laughed and held him close ''Easy little fox'' he said sitting up pulling AiLin along as well ''We will finish later I swear'' he rubbed his nose against AiLin's then hopped up and grabbed up his pants that were on the floor.

AiLin sat there watching him and smiling. He flopped down on his stomach and rested his head on his hands ''I could watch you naked all day'' he said.

LiYun turned and raised a brow ''I think I may have turned you into a little prev, my little Ai'' he leans down and kisses the back of AiLin's shoulder softly.

''And who is the one to blame for that'' he asked looking up at him.

LiYun kissed his way up to his ear ''And I will gladly take that blame'' he looked over at the door and sighed ''But for now there is a wolf I want to kill. You go shower while I go out and talk with them.''