Chapter Eight

AiLin woke up with the sun peeking through the curtain. As he sat up a huge arm fell off him. He turned to look only to find LiYun still sleeping. AiLin smiled and reached over pushing some hair out of LiYun's face. AiLin laid back down facing LiYun. He ran his finger softly over LiYun's brow then his eyes, nose and lips. How could someone that looks so mean and be so large, look so soft and cute while he slept?

''If you keep staring I will end up blushing'' LiYun said without even opening his eyes.

AiLin laughed ''You're awake'' he said sitting up.

''Who would dare want to sleep any longer when they have a little fox next to them watching'' LiYun finally opened his eyes looking up at AiLin. He reached up and ran his thumb over one of AiLin's eyes ''I could always stare into your eyes. They are just so lovely.''

AiLin laughed again ''Only you would think so'' he said running his hand through LiYun's hair.

LiYun groaned softly and closed his eyes as he did. LiYun rolled over on top of AiLin and pinned him down. AiLin smiled and kept playing with LiYun's hair as he looked up at his blue eyes. LiYun groaned again.

''If you keep that up I won't have any other choice but to eat you here and now'' LiYun said looking down at AiLin.

AiLing couldn't help but laugh at him ''But I like your hair. It's soft'' he said as he now starts to run both hands through his hair.

LiYun closed his eyes letting out a deep growl. Unable to hold back anymore, LiYun leans down and kisses AiLin deeper and a bit rougher than the night before. AiLin wrapped his arms around LiYun and kissed him back. Just as LiYun was getting started, someone knocked on the door.

LiYun growled ''Come back later'' he said then turned back to AiLin. Just as he was about to kiss him again the knock came once more. LiYun got up and unlocked the door swinging it open ''What'' he hissed.

Kong was standing there with his arms crossed ''Class starts soon and I was wondering if the little fox could make some breakfast before we got started'' he said looking behind LiYun.

LiYun looked back at the clock and cursed then headed to the bathroom that was connected to his room. AiLin laughed and got up walking to the kitchen.

''So you help with the classes too'' AiLin asked as he started breakfast.

Kong sat at the table and nodded ''Yeah, they like to use me as the dummy'' he laughed ''I get tossed around and everything'' he bit into an apple as he watched.

''I'm sure you help more than just being a dummy for them'' AiLin said chuckling a bit.

Kong shrugs and lays his head on the table ''Hey, has Jing come out of his room yet'' he asked.

''I don't know. I woke up just before you knocked'' AiLin said then turned and looked at him ''When will you call me by my name?''

Kong looked up at him ''That's right I normally just call you little fox. Do you not like that?''

''Doesn't really bother me but it makes us seem closer than what we are and LiYun might not like it'' he laughed placing a plate of eggs on the table.

Kong got up and hugged AiLin ''But little fox we are close'' he said in a teasing way.

They were both laughing when LiYun walked in drying his hair with a towel ''About time you're done, food is almost ready'' AiLin said smiling with Kong clinging onto him like a little kid.