Chapter Thirteen

While LiYun was with AiLin in hopes to make things right, both Kong and Jing sat in the kitchen. Jing was sitting on the counter while Kong sat at the table.

''Do you think they will make up'' Jing asked, looking at Kong.

''I don't know, but I do hope so'' Kong sighed as he looked down.

Jing jumped down off the counter and walked over to Kong wrapping his arms around his neck ''I do as well'' he said softly.

Kong pulled Jing to his lap and held him tightly ''Can I sleep with you tonight'' he asked.

Jing laughed and ran his hand through his hair ''Don't you already? You don't have to ask.''

''That's not what I meant Jing'' Kong said looking up at him.

''Kong'' Jing said. He got up and walked back over to the counter hanging his head.

Kong stood up and went over to him hugging him from behind ''I'm sorry, I should not have asked that. Forgive me, Jing'' he said softly, holding him close.

''It's not your fault. It's mine'' Jing sighed and turned to look at him ''I'm sorry for not giving you everything.'' He placed a hand on Kong's cheek.

''As long as you give me your heart then I will be fine with that. You have nothing to be sorry for, it is neither mine nor your fault. It's all HIS fault'' Kong said with anger in his voice.

Jing hugged Kong tightly ''That's enough. No need to talk about him anymore. I am here with you now. Everything is fine now'' he said trying to calm Kong down.

Kong held Jing tightly ''It's not fine, Jing. There are spots on you that I am not allowed to touch. You won't even dare change in front of me.'' Kong pulled away from Jing ''You can't let him keep you from giving yourself to someone that truly loves you. It's not fair to yourself, but it's also not fair to me.''

Kong sighed making his way to his room leaving Jing in the kitchen. Kong shut his door and sat against it leaning his head back. He knew Jing had a troubled past with another God but he had simply wished to erase all of that and help him start anew. Kong got up and went to his bed laying down. He would rather deal with his nightmares then cause pain to the one he loved.

Jing stood there for the longest time then sat at the table and held his head in his hands. He heard footsteps behind him. When he turned and looked he saw LiYun who was only wearing a pair of sleep pants.

''Fighting with Kong already'' he said leaning against the counter.

''Made up with Ai yet'' he countered back.

''In fact I have'' he smiled then walked over and sat next to Jing. ''What's going on'' he asked ''The last time I have seen you this down was a long time ago.'' He knew better then to bring HIM up.

''Kong wants to sleep with me'' he said looking at the table.

LiYun laughed ''Doesn't he already'' he asked. When he looked at him he saw Jing giving him a pissed off look ''Oh, you mean that kind of sleep.'' LiYun chuckled as he grabbed an apple ''You can't let what happened stop you from giving yourself to the one you love, Jing.''

Jing looked at him ''Kong said the same thing.''

''Then he is right. What happened is the past was bad, but you have to move on.'' LiYun stood up and patted him on the back ''If you love Kong then that should be enough to help you move on. I trust him, so should you.'' LiYun walked about to his room and shut the door.