Chapter Twelve

Kong headed for Chongqing. He knew right where to look first. There was a bar next to a hotel that they all went to when they would visit Chongqing. That's where he would go first. He just hoped that LiYun was there. He finally reached the bar and went in.

He looked and walked all around the place and didn't see him. Just as he was about to leave he heard LiYun's laugh. Kong turned around to find him sitting in the back with a girl on the left and a cute young guy on the right. Kong shook his head and walked over to him.

''Have you been sitting here playing with humans all this time'' Kong asked.

LiYun looked up and smiled ''HEY! Kong you're just in time to have a drink'' he said.

Kong growled and flipped the table then walked over and grabbed a hold of LiYun's shirt pulling him up ''FUCK YOU'ER DRINK!'' he shouted then started to laugh as he pushed him back to the seat ''You're sitting here playing with humans, while Ai is at home hardly eating, and sleeping. He is threatening to leave and go back to the forest.'' Kong stepped back and looked at LiYun up and down then shook his head ''Maybe he is better off there or maybe I should talk to the Jade Emperor and have him marry Ai off to your brother instead. He may cause trouble and be an ass, but at least he would care for Ai and he would never hurt him or make him cry at home alone.''

Kong turned away and left. When he walked out the bar he pulled his phone out and called up Jing.

''Yeah, I found him. He is drunk and playing with humans. Take Ai back to the forest'' Kong turned and looked back at the bar ''There is no reason for him to be there anymore.''

Kong hung up his phone and caught a cab back to Ciqikou.

LiYun sat there trying to soak up every word Kong just said. The boy next to him wrapped his arms around LiYun's arm.

''Come on sweetie, let's go back to your room and have fun'' the boy said, placing LiYun's hand between his legs.

LiYun looked at the boy and growled pulling away from him ''Go play by yourself, human.'' He got up and headed to the bartender handing him money ''For the mess and any damages.'' He walked out and looked up at the night sky breathing in the fresh air.

LiYun walked around trying to sober up a bit when a young boy bumped into him. When LiYun looked at him he noticed the boy looked like AiLin. The boy said he was sorry and walked on. LiYun shook his head and leaned against a wall. Just then a cab pulled up in front of him and Kong got out holding the door open. LiYun nodded and got in. The both of them headed back home but neither of them said a word.

After Jing hung up the phone he sighed and turned around to find AiLin standing there ''Kong found him?'' he asked.

''Yeah'' Jing said softly.

''He isn't coming back is he?''

''I don't know, Ai.''

AiLin nodded ''I'm going to go get some sleep. Can we leave in the morning?''

Jing nodded back ''Yeah, we can'' he said, a little upset.

AiLin turned and walked back down the hall. He paused at his door for a moment then looked at LiYun's room. If this was to be his last night he wanted it to be where it all started. AiLin walked over to LiYun's door and slowly opened it. At first he stood there taking in the whole room. He walked in and closed the door behind him. He kicked his shoes off and crawled under the covers once again hugging LiYun's pillow. The scent of him was almost gone.

Tears started to form in his eyes as he hid his face in the pillow. What hurt him the most right now wasn't the fact he didn't trust him but that he wasn't here. This was the worst pain he had ever felt. What the people of that village did to him was nothing compared to this. AiLin ended up falling asleep as he cried.