He Catches You Changing

You walked to you tent defeated. You had just played a game with Peter. Of course he used magic, again not fair. You zipped up your tent as slouched your way to your cot and sat down.

You were all sweaty and needed a shower, but you would take one in the morning when all the boys were asleep.

You scrambled through your bag of clothes as you finally found some athletic shorts and a over sized tye dye shirt.

You pulled off your jean shorts, that slightly made your legs red from all the sweat, and replaced them with the grey athletic shorts.

You thought about the memories with your family. But it was best to forget about them, Peter's words. Peter was nice to you, but then he had his moments. That's why you never really could understand what was going on inside his damn head. Everything could change in a instant.

You pulled off your sweat shirt and removes your bra.

"Y/N? I'm sorry," Peter said as he entered your tent. You gasped as you tried to hide what he had already saw. Your cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Wait, actually. I'm not," He said with a smirk as he finally looked into your eyes. You held your arms against your chest tighter.

"Peter! Leave!" You finally said as he put his hands up in defense.

"Ok, ok" He said still with his smirk as he exited your tent.