You're Wendy's Sister- Part Four

Excuse my late update! I've been busy more than usual. Excuse my poor writing if there is any!
__________

Your head hurt. It felt like the whole room was spinning around you. You blinked your eyes open only to look upon Peter sitting in a chair in front of you. His eyes were closed, probably taking a few minute nap.

He looked like he hadn't slept in days. There was purple bruising underneath his eyes. His clothes, well, they looked the same. As you were going over every detail of him, you noticed some bruising around his knuckles. Did he hit you? You didn't feel any pain when you woke up.

You sat up as quietly as you could. Your hair net and hat was still on thankfully. There was a light blanket on top of you. You were in your tent. You knew that because your bag was dragged from underneath the bed. How did you not notice that earlier? With your actual clothes inside the bag, will Peter find out everything?

Questions were rambling through your head. Your mind then went to Wendy.

She was happy here. She didn't want to go.

You felt like your heart had been punched. Abnormally beating now.

You looked at Peter again, he was still asleep. Or awake. Whatever he was doing.

You went back to looking for any marks. You know before you blacked out you felt pain. It was around your head.

Your finger traced a small bandage. It was directly on the left side of your face. The bandage didn't reach the hair line, but it touched your eyebrow and part of your eye lid. You ran your finger lightly over it. Pain vibrated your body with every touch.

"Sebastian did that. Funny how your closest friends can hurt you the worst." You jumped slightly at Peters voice. You turned your head and made eye contact with him.

"Sebastian? I-I thought it was you." You admitted. Why would Sebastian do it?

"He used a rock. I'm surprised you weren't dead." He said as he leaned forward slightly and stretched his arms out on the arms of the chair.

"You know you had me fooled." He said after a few silent moments. Your heart beat fastened. You felt as if several waves of pressure were smacking you. He knew. After about a week of being here, he knew.

"Peter I-"

"Shut up, just shut up." He didn't say it forcefully or rudely, but he said it as if he couldn't hear what you had to say. "I started to think of you as a friend, trust you, then I find out this."

You remained silent. Your memories flooded back to the several chats you had with Peter. (Sorry I didn't write about those)

"I think it's better that I found that you're actually a girl." He said with a frown. You stared at him shocked.

"And why is that?" You spoke.

"Because I started to fall in love with you when you were a boy. I'm glad I know the real you." He stood up and made his way to the tent flap. "Change to the person you are, then you leave. And you don't come back."

He left after this harsh words. Leaving you behind. You felt tears coming on. You sobbed into your hands. Not only were you never going to see your sister again, but you lost the boy you fell in love with.

•••

You pushed the boy clothing into the bag. Your hand brushed over the tiny bag with the dust, and you took it out. Holding it in the palm of your hands.

"Y/N?" Your head immediately snapped the familiar voice. Wendy stood there, tears in her eyes. All your anger washed away after seeing the state she was in.