Alyssa Part 2

Your head started to spin as your eyes started to get drowsy. Being in here for hours at a time, drained your energy. You leaned your head against your arms and huddled into a fetal position. Your knees touching your stomach. 

Right when you closed your eyes, you heard the sound of waves. And you felt the hard sand underneath you. Although, you were so tired you wouldn't open your eyes. Even if he was right in front of you. 

You felt two strong hands wrap around you as you were pressed to a chest. Your hands were loose and hung in the air, you just didn't have the enrgy to move anything. You felt the person start walking as you felt weak and stupid. 

Your back was suddenly dropped onto a fluff of feathers, and then you fell asleep. 

You woke up suddenly to hear loud music and crackling of a fire. You looked around and noticed you were located in a green tent on a fluffly cot. There was bags around the tent but nothning else. You swung your legs over the side and stood up.  You felt hungry but you had most of your energy back, so that was good.

You slowly walked to the ten flap and opened it a crack. Only to see multiple people dancing and the boy from earlier playing a piper of some sort. Suddenly the music stopped and everyone turned to you. It was like they knew you were there, they were just waiting for the right time. 

"Ah, nice of you to join us, may I know your name now?" He spoke up again with a devil of a smile. You stayed behind the flap and didn't respond to him. He may have just kidnapped you!

"I see you're not going to talk? Very well then, at least come out for dinner," Was all he said before he continued to play his instrument. Immediately all the boys started dancing around the fire, ignoring your prescence. 

You took a step outside and found multiple bowls of soup, it looked like slop to you. But you had to take it, it's what was on the menu. 

You took a sip as  you saw Peter eyeing you, not caring that you are watching him. He seems to be a bit nicer now, but also, you still wanted to stay clear of him. Afer you finished some of your meal, you noticed Peter was walking up to you. 

"You know what?" He said and then looked at you. "You're really something for not speaking once to me, you should be afraid of me."

Should be. 

"I respect your boldness but I really need to call you something, perferably your name." He said with pleading eyes. You took a deep breath and stared at him for a few minutes longer. 

"My name is Alyssa." Was all you spoke with a strong voice. 

"Well, Alyssa, welcome"

And then he attatched his lips to yours.

Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for requesting!