Peter Dislikes You At First PART 2

You groaned as you rolled over on the steal ground. It's been almost a day, but you couldn't tell the time. All it is is pitch blackness and you couldn't sleep. At least not in this cage.

"Peter! Let me out! Please!" You yelled for the millionth time, knowing he could hear you. You sat up and leaned against the bars. You couldn't even see your hands in front of your face.

"Did I hear someone beg?" The most annoying voice rang out. Instantly there was Peter in front of you with a lamp in his hand.

"I want out of here, now!" You growled at him and stood up. You noticed how cheek was bruised badly. I guess magic couldn't even make it disappear.

"And why should I do that? After what you did?" He said and rubbed his cheek, but ended up clenching his jaw.

"You deserved it. Maybe if you weren't a jackass and always being rude and playing jokes, I wouldn't have done that," You said with a shrug of shoulders.

"You shouldn't do that period!" He yelled in anger.

You slightly flinched.

"Y/N, I will let you out. Only if you never do this again. Do it again and you won't see daylight!" He growled at you and with a snap of fingers, you were standing on grass.

You dropped to your knees and layed down on it. Feeling the nice soft land.

"Land! Land!" You yelled and rolled around in it like a dog. You took in the sunlight and smiled at yourself.

"Where's the 'thank you peter'?" Peter asked with a smirk.

"There is no 'thank you peter'" You said and smirked as well.

"There should be. Now, let's get back to the new camp. We actually have cabins now." He said and extended his hand.

You took it with a surprised expression as he gripped onto your hand.

"Why are you acting different?" You asked him once you walked in silence for a bit.

"I think I've been rude to you more because I may be fond of you. Very fond," He corrected. You could tell by his facial expression he doesn't share this kind of stuff.

"Awww, does wittle Peter have a wittle crush?" You asked and pinched his cheeks.

"Stop that!" He said with a laugh.

"Stop what?" You asked and stopped in your footsteps.

"You know I wouldn't have left you down there?" He said and ignored your question.

"Really? I thought you would," you said as he turned towards you.

"I don't do this often, well at all, but I think I may love you Y/N" He said and you looked into his green eyes.

"You may or you do?" You asked and took a step towards him.

"Let me think about it!" He said with a laugh.

"Just kidding, love." he said and let go of your hand.

"Y/N? Would you like to be my, what's it called?" He asked and stared into your eyes.

"Girlfriend?" You asked with a laugh.

"Yes, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

"I would love to"