When You Get Hurt

You sighed as you grunted once again. You threw the bag of fruit you had collected over the past hour onto the soft grass as you spotted some nice, fresh, peaches hanging from the branch. You grabbed onto the tree as you rested your feet on the first branch. Just a few more and you would make it. But you were extremely afraid of heights. But you were tired of eating soup all the time, which Peter made most the time. Other half was fend for yourself. 

Peter would be glad you brought some fruit. The lost boy's would love it, but Peter, not so much. You grabbed onto another branch as you pushed your legs onto the tree for some support. 

Suddenly your foot slipped as you held onto the branch for support. You hand slipped underneath a loose piece of bark and you felt your back hit the hard ground suddenly. 

The air was knocked out of you as you struggled to breath. You felt paralized as you couldn't move your lower back. 

"Peter!" You yelled, even though he most likely won't here you from a long distant away from the village. "Peter!" 

You screamed his name over and over, still struggling with breath throughtout the process. You think you broke your back. You saw the bag of fruit and groaned. 

"Y/N?" You heard Peter's voice ring out and soon he apeared right next to you. His hand frantically moved as he scanned over your bloody nose, weird position, breathing heavily, pale face, and a obvious broken bones. 

"What happened?" He asked as he tried to move your arm, but you screamed with pain. 

"I fell, please help" You said with a tiny voice. Still unable to move, but could feel just fine. 

"Hang on Y/N!" He said as you saw his eyes darken with pure energy. He put his hands out infront of you. He must be using magic. At least it comes in handy. 

"Do you feel better?" He asked as you finally sat up. Your head started to spin and you held onto Peter for balance. 

"Yea, much better. Thanks Peter" You said as you leaned your head on his shoulder in defeat. 

"So, tell me. How did you fall in the first place?" Along with the signature smirk as well.