*Forever

This does have some sexual scenes (not that graphic). You're welcome ;) Also, so you are aware, I will update randomly. I have a lot going on, and school is going to take up my schedule. But I will update! Hopefully another update soon! Thank you guys so much for staying with me, and enjoying my book. My imagines have changed and improved so much. Hope you stick around for the next update! 

Peter wrapped his arm around you as he brought you closer. You both sat in front of a camp fire. The lost boys were either dancing or socializing. He kissed your forehead and you laughed.

"You've been rather affectionate recently." You stated to him as you leaned your head against his chest, and looked up to make eye contact.

"Is that so bad?" He said teasingly. But you saw a flash of pain go through his eyes. You turned your head back to the campfire, and ignored what you saw.

"No, no it isn't. I love it when you are super affectionate." You told him as you relaxed, and closed your eyes.

"But you don't like it when I get jealous, hm?" You looked up at him and saw he had his eyebrow raised.

"Yes, I don't. You get super protective at times, it can be overwhelming. But I still love you." You said to him.

"I love you too." He looked at the campfire, and clenched his jaw. He seemed in deep thought about something.

"Talk to me," you said to him as you moved away from under his grip, and turned so you were facing him. "please."

He sighed. "About what? I promise it's nothing really."

You tilted your head in a manner as if saying 'really?'. "I promise." He assured you. You stared at him for a few seconds, but gave up and sighed. You wouldn't forget about it, though.

"Ready for bed?" He asked you. You looked at him confused. It wasn't that late, but you replied with a sure anyways.

Immediately after you stepped into your shared cabin, he pushed you against the wall and kiss your lips. You knew this probably had something to do with what he was thinking about earlier. He needed a distraction. But you didn't mind.

You put your hands around his neck, twirling your fingers in his hair as he continued to kiss you deeply. He pulled you away from the wall and slowly walked you both towards your bed, all the while not breaking your make out session.

He laid on top of you, and broke the kiss to take off your shirt and his own. He leaned in for another kiss, as you started to take of your jean shorts. He helped slide them off and then took off his pants.

Things were escalating quickly. Peter didn't bother to slow down. He pulled your underwear off roughly, and didn't bother to take off your bra. He sat back and took off his boxers. Usually he would take it slow, and make sure the enjoyment lasts. But tonight he was rough, not that you didn't enjoy it.

You leaned up on your elbows, but he had already thrown both your undergarments on the floor. He pushed you back on the bed roughly, and he laid on top of you, putting his whole body weight on you.

After a few minutes to get comfortable he was now thrusting extremely fast. His face was in the crook of your neck, and your fingers were tugging slightly at his hair. Both of you felt extreme pleasure. Eventually his thrusts slowed down, and he slowed to stop. You stayed still.

"What's wrong? You aren't going to finish?" You asked him. He sighed and got off of you. He got off the bed without responding and put on his boxers.

"I can't do it." Was all he said. He had his back to you. You felt ashamed, had you done something wrong? Was it you that stopped him?

He walked over to the dresser and put on some clean clothes. "I'll be back later." He said and left without a single goodbye or explanation.