Alyssa

You groaned as you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. Suddenly something jabbed you in the side and your eyes shot open. You looked around and noticed that no one was there. Only rocks and water washed over you. Sand stuck to your body as your clothes were drenched, and coated with sand. 

You looked around as you squinted your eyes. You swear you had just saw a boy, or a monster. The only thing you remember is sleeping in your bed, then you wash up here. Were you kidnapped?!!

You scrambled around violently as you tried to stand up. But your legs felt like they had no energy. Maybe you were smuggled halfway across the world! You finally got the energy to stand up as you ran up the sand. And then it came in view. 

The first thing you saw was a thick forest. Full of green. It looked beautiful but also, you don't know what's in it. The ocean behind you seemed like it went on forever. Maybe it did. Then you saw a huge cave with a water fall. The water was a tint of blue, which was kind of weird. 

Then you saw them. There was about five but maybe there was more. They stood in a row. The one directly in the middle stood out in front of all them. And he didn't look happy. 

The one in the middle was a boy. A few years older than you, but why was he here? And why was he dressed like that? He was wearing a type of leaf outfit. Pants and a shirt that the sleeves stopped at the elbows. He had his arms crossed and didn't look happy with me in his view. The others around him looked closely like him. But they didn't have his light brown hair. 

He started to walk down my direction as the others trailed behind him. You dug my heels in the sand, preparing to run if needed. And soon enough, he was standing right in front of you. And then you saw his eyes. They were as green as the forest, weirdly. 

"What's your name and what are you going here?" He growled in a accent as he gave you a hard look and crossed his arms again. You pursed you lips but never opened to speak to him. After all, he could be the reason your here and could be trying to trick you. 

"I said, what's your name and what are you doing here?" He growled once again, obviously annoyed on how you won't answer him. You crossed your arms, copying his actions and shut your lips even tighter. Not giving him a answer. 

"You know what? If you're not going to speak, than I'll make you!" He growled as he swung his arm out, making your back plant on the sand. The sand was actually harder than you thought. 

"What if she's mute?" One of the boys said to the boy that pushed you. He stared at you then shrugged his shoulders. You stood up and dug your heels into the ground even more. Not opening your mouth. You ignored the intense pain on your back and noticed that there was a bloody rock from where you just got up from. You don't know how deep it is, but you surely need to know soon. 

You could feel the waves hit your feet, but you didn't move. Or speak. 

"Let's go!" He said as he gripped your arm harshly and tugged you with him. You yanked your arm out his grip and stood in the sand, burying your feet in it. He took a step up to you then smiled, twirling a piece of your brown hair in his hands. As if that was going to charm you into speaking or walking with him. You smiled fakely and swatted his hand. Then smiled again, like the smile you give your enemy when you tick them off. 

"I'm done! We'll just leave her here then!" He said in a frustrated tone and turned around. But he turned to face you then grabbed both your wrist in his one hand and yanked you forward with him. You struggled to get out but you couldn't. And then you kicked him. 

"That's it, take her to the cages!" He yelled at the boys. In a half second you were falling onto a dark floor. Your arms and legs smacked the cement as you shielded your head from hitting it as well. And then a voice spoke in your head. 

You can come out when your done being rude and finally want to tell me somethings. 

It was the boys voice. You stood up as you felt whatever you were in sway with every movement. Were you in a cage? Like a bird cage? 

You fianlly found the side of the cage and gripped the cold bars. They were to thick to fit through, and even if you were small enough, you would never know what was below you. 

You sat down as you leaned your back onto the bars. Not sure when he would come back for you. Or if he ever would. 

Hope you like it soon! I will have another part for you in a bit!!!