Episode 1

Meet The New Boss

Castiel: Once you were my favourite pets, before you turned and bit me.

Dean: What exactly are you looking for?

Bobby: Exactly! What? Miracles? Mass visions? A trenchcoat on a tortilla?

Castiel: You're wrong. I am utterly indifferent to sexual orientation. On the other hand, I cannot abide hypocrites like you, Reverend. Tell your flock where your genitals have been before you speak for me.

Sam: Motivational speakers?

Dean: Yeah, I'm not sure new Cas gets irony any better than old Cas.

Parishioner: We all saw him. No beard, no rope. He was young... and sexy. He had a raincoat-

Crowley: You fancy a drink before you smite me?

Castiel: No.

Crowley: You like to bend 'em right over, do you?

Dean: Not going to get my hpes up just to get kicked in the daddy pills again.

Sam: What new boss?

Crowley: Castiel, you giraffe.

Bobby: Is your boss?

Crowley: He's everybody's boss! What do you think he's going to do when he finds out we've been conspiring? You do... want to conspire, don't you?

Bobby: No, we want you to just stand there and look pretty.

Dean: You know how I'm going to deal? I'm going to stuff my pie hole. I'm going drink. And I'm going going to watch some Asian cartoon porn and act like the world's about to explode. Because it is.

Death: Annoying little protozoa, aren't they?

Lucifer: Hi, Sam, long time no spooning.