Episode 6

Slash Fiction

Frank: Little tip from a pro, there is no such thing as a random series of robbery murders by your evil twins. Well, have yourself some uppers and look at that some more.

LeviathanDean: You know, he has one of these every day? And in his heart, he thinks they're almost as good as sex. This? Is disgusting.

LeviathanSam: Dead plants with creamy goo. It's like eating self-righteousness.

LDean: I mean, honestly, I just... You know what? I can't stand the guy. Talk about a hero complex, And he doesn't have relationships. No, he has applications for sainthood. Oh, and he thinks he's funny. He thinks he's a damn comedian.

LSam: Who has two thumbs and full-blown bats in the belfry? I'm serious. It's nothing but Satan-vision on the inside. I mean, how he's walking around in a jacket with detachable arms is beyond me. You know, I had a brother with this many issues once.

LDean: Yeah?

LSam: You know what I did?

LDean: Mmm?

LSam: I ate him.

LDean: Of course you did.

LSam: How are these guys even a threat?

LDean: Boss says they gotta go, they gotta go.

LSam: Right. Idea. You wanna trade? I mean, I'll take chuckles over schizo.

LDean: No, I like this one's hair better. You can stay in the big one.

LSam: All right. In that case, let's turn up the heat. The sooner I get out of this and into something more stable, the better.

Dean: You got a chick over there?

Bobby: What? No.

Dean: Are you even working, Richard Gere?

Bobby: Shut up, you idjit.

Dean: Those are nice wheels. Tell you what, when this is over, I'm stealing those rims.

LBobby: Does this skin make me look fat?

LDean: I'm not your brother. But I am Dean adjacent.

LDean: I just want to let you know how much I've really grown to hate you and your brother since we've been wearing you. I just don't get it. You could be anything. You're strong, uninhibited, smart enough, believe it or not, but you're so caught up in being good and taking care of each other!

Sam: What do you care?

LDean: Because it pisses me off!... You're wasting a perfectly good opportunity to subjugate the weak.

Crowley: A token.

Dick: You shouldn't have. I love a muffin.

Crowley: 100% organic baby's uvulas. Gluten free.

Crowley: I know. Straight talk, we should be friends, you and I.

Dick: Why? Why in the world would we be?

Crowley: Well, I brought you here... Dick. I found the way to open the door to Purgatory.

Dick: To steal every soul, you mean. You and that angel friend of yours. Don't roofie me and call it romance.

Crowley: I think you've got me wrong.

Dick: Now it's your turn to listen. I'd sooner swim through hot garbage than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you. You demons are ugly, lazy, gold-digging whores. You're less than humans, and they're not good for much till you dip 'em in garlic sauce. I'd never work with you, Crowley. In fact, if I wasn't busy with better things, I might actively wipe your kind from the face of the Universe. And you'd deserve it. Are we clear?

Crowley: Keep the muffins.

Dean: Hey. What? What is it? Talk.

Sam: Nothing.

Dean: Well, that's convincing. Did monster-us give you the jeebs, huh? 'Cause I gotta be honest, I ain't looking in the mirror for- for a while myself.

Bobby: Okay, Chet. Let's see how you like a little fruit of the poison tree.

Chet: Isn't that just a legal expression?

Bobby: You're gonna wish it was.