Episode 13

The Slice Girls

Dean: Shoot. I left Bobby's flask over at Lydia's.

Sam: Lydia?

Dean: My workout partner from last night. Now I've gotta go get it.

Sam: So not only do you know her name, you're actually going to call her?

Dean: Bite me.

Dean: Anyway, I- I left the flask over here the other night.

Lydia: Yes, I found it. It was so beat up and old, I almost tossed it.

Dean: Yeah, well, the guy it belonged to was beat-up and old, too. But I was very close with him and I'd hate to lose it.

Dean: I'll admit, it could be in the general vicinity of the ballpark of our kind of thing.

Sam: Yeah, uh, "didn't match anything human" usually seals the deal for me.

Dean: I know Bobby's got a Grecian encyclopedia of weird in here. I saw it last time I was looking through this stupid... Would it kill him to have a system?

Sam: He has a system. His files are set up like his brain.

Morrison: Wherever did you get it?

Sam: Uh, uh, uh crazy drunk old genius.

Morrison: Yeah, they always have the good stuff.

Emma: You're a good man. My mother told me that.

Dean: I seriously doubt she said that. And if you knew me you would seriously doubt it's true.

Dean: You're just as screwed up as I am, you're just... bigger.

Sam: Dean, the thing is, tonight... It almost got you killed. Now, I don't care how you deal. I really, really don't. But just don't- don't get killed.

Dean: I'll do what I can.