Episode 5

Shut up, Dr. Phil

Dean: Somebody better be chasing you.

Dean: All right, so- so, you might see things different now, uh- call it a runner's high or some crap- but that doesn't mean that something's going on with me, okay?

Sam: Yeah, okay.

Dean: No, don't say 'yeah, okay' like 'Yeah, okay'.

Sam: Yeah, okay.

Jenny: There were tiny beating hearts in my cupcakes. There were hearts in my cupcakes, hearts in my cupcakes!... That's never happened before! Hearts in my cupcakes!

Dean: Look, obviously, you two are capable of wiping each other out, right? But you haven't, huh? Which means that you two, you still value whatever it is you got. A-and you want keep that dance going. Maybe it's- maybe it's punishment. Maybe it's, it's sick, messed-up, erotic, kinky, clamps and feathers kind of love.

Dean: Don Stark. Why do I know that name?

Sam: Really? From a freaking flask? What are you, Bad Santa?

Dean: "To Don - take no prisoners. D. Trump." The Trumpster! Wow.

Dean: It's kind of like Bewitched. Don's Darrin, doesn't even know it, lots of laughs until you cheat on your wife.

Sam: A Bewitched reference. Really?

Dean: Hey, Nicole Kidman was in the remake. Redhead, hello!

Sam: Bewitched just got a lot less funny.

Dean: It's like when they switched Darrins.

Don: Does 1492 ring any bells?

Maggie: The man was about to set sail! He could possibly fall off of the edge of the earth. I took pity. So, what's your excuse?

Sam: Dean, like it or not, the stuff you don't talk about doesn't just go away. It builds up, like whatever's eating at you right now.

Dean: There's always something eating at me. That's who I am. Something happens, I feel responsible, all right? The Lindbergh baby, that's on me. Unemployment, my bad.