Episode 11

Adventures in Babysitting

Frank: Sure you're not a Leviathan. Dick Roman's not a Leviathan. Gwyneth Paltrow's not a Leviathan...

Frank: You think it's this easy to see inside what's real, and also be bi-polar with delusional ideation. There's no pill for my situation sweetie-pop, so yeah the big mouths are onto me. Next question!

Dean: What was she doing?

Frank: Being a naughty, bossy little girl.

Dean: I'd hate to ask for that in the non-porno version.

Dean: I'm not gonna quit. It's not even an option. I'm not gonna walk out on my brother.

Frank: Okay then, fine. Do what I did.

Dean: What, go native? Stock up on C-rations?

Frank: No, cupcake. What I did when I was 26 and came home to find my wife and two kids gutted on the floor. Decide to be fine til the end of the week. Make yourself smile because you're alive and that's your job. And do it again the next week.

Dean: So fake it?

Frank: I call it being professional. Do it right, with a smile, or don't do it.

Dean: You could too, you know. Go to college. Be a hunter slash pediatrician.

Krissy: What century is this? No one fist bumps anymore.

Dean: C'mon. Give it up!

Krissy: You're a dweeb.

Lee: Ever know anyone who left the life?

Dean: No, they all get killed first.