Episode 2

Hello, Cruel World

Dean: That's 12 hours straight. I'm calling that rested. Here, hydrate and, um, protein-ate.

Sam: Breakfast in bed.

Dean: Don't get used to it.

Bobby: Course. You just lost one of the best friends you ever had, your brother's in the bell jar, and purgatory's most wanted are surfing the sewer lines, but you know, yeah, I get it. You're fine.

Mrs. Hackett: Did you know a study showed that 3/4 of doctors cheat on their exams? He might not know your appendix from your vagina.

Dean: If you think I'm leaving you here alone...

Bobby: Hey, what am I, chopped brains on toast?

Jody: Bobby Singer, my hero!

Bobby: That's the roofies talking.

Edgar: Why can't they scream?

Dr. Gaines: Oh, I severed their vocals chords, of course. It was a delicate procedure, but very doable.

Lucifer (as Dean): Don't let Satan change my pre-sets.

Dean: Whoa! Sam! This discussion does not require a weapons discharge!

Dean: I am your flesh-and-blood brother, okay? I'm the only one who can legitimately kick your ass in real time. You got away. We got you out, Sammy. Believe in that. Believe me, okay? You gotta believe me. You've gotta make it stone number one and build on it.

Lucifer: You come back, I'm sorry, with no soul like some preppy American Psycho until Saint Dean glues you back together again by buying you some magic amnesia?

Bobby: Whatever they're up to, it ain't about going Mothra down mainstreet.

Bobby: What are you doing?

Dean: Turning on his GPS in case he tries to fly the Cuckoo's Nest.

Sam: No Dean, I'm good. No white rabbits. I am not seeing anything.