Episode 10

Death's Door

Karen: You were expecting Farrah Fawcett?

Bobby: No, she always calls first.

Bobby's Dad: Oh, you deserved it. You were nothing but ungrateful.

Bobby: I was a kid! Kids aren't supposed to be grateful. They're supposed to eat your food and break your heart, you selfish dick.

Reaper: Bobby... you've helped. You got handed a small, unremarkable life, and you did something with it. Most men like you die of liver disease, watching Barney Miller reruns. You've done enough. Believe me.

Bobby: I don't care.

Reaper: Why?

Bobby: Because they're my boys.

Bobby: As fate would have it, I adopted two boys. And they grew up great. They grew up heroes.

Dean: All right, scoot, jerkface. Show your elders some respect.

Sam: You scoot, asshat.

Dean: Did we get liquorice?

Sam: No, we did not get liquorice. We got good snacks, Liquorice is disgusting.

Dean: I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand that, uh, Mr. "Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich".

Sam: I stand by that sandwich. Nobody likes liquorice. It's- it's made of dirt.

Dean: It is a classic movie food. It's right up there with popcorn.

Sam: Popcorn?

Dean: Yeah.

Sam: You're out of your mind.

Dean: What, it's like little chewy pieces of heaven.

Rufus: What year is this? '89-ish?

Bobby: What's it matter? I'm stuck in eternal friggin' sunshine.