Episode 22

There Will Be Blood

Dean: A little FYI. Bobby's officing out of the john these days.

Sam: Ahh- awkward.

Emily: What is that?

Dean: That- that is Sam's douche tracker.

Dean: I can't do this, man. I can't live on rabbit food. I'm a warrior!

Dean: Alright Sam, tap the keg.

Sam: Here?

Dean: Yeah Sam, look around, it's freaking Woodstock, everyone's hopped up on the brown acid. We don't need the song and dance. Give him a little prick.

Sam: Could've been a monastery. Monks get up at 4am to pray.

Dean: Ohh- Can't get laid, can't sleep in. That's a freaking tragedy... Okay, so alpha's camping next to a monkey house.

Gloria: In this hour we'll go behind the scenes and answer the question everyone's been asking for months. What makes Dick so hard to beat?

Edgar: Mankind's a limited resource, after all.

Alpha Vamp: There are seven billion of them.

Edgar: Only seven.

Alpha Vamp: We come from you.

Edgar: Barely.

Alpha Vamp: I am the son of Eve!

Edgar: A pathetic mutt! Hardly one of us. I knew Eve... and honestly, your mommy was a whore.

Alpha Vamp: Right, right, your flesh is crawling. All you want to do is kill me now. You hate having to wait and come back, and try again...

Dean: Pretty much. I wouldn't leave that head too close to that body for too long.

Alpha Vamp: See you next season.

Dean: But Dean, we gave up all our vamptonite.

Dean: Okay man, I have read this more times than the Playboy I found in Dad's duffel.

Sam: Anna Nicole?

Dean: Anna Nicole. Ah, the good they die young, huh?

Emily: What's a Kardashian?

Dean: Oh that's... just another bloodsucker.

Alpha Vamp: See you next season.