Episode 20

The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragon Tattoo

Charlie: If you can't score at a reproductive rights function, then you simply cannot score.

Bobby: This is about knocking us off the top of the food chain. This is about them Levis living here forever, one percenter-style, while we march our dopey, fat asses down to the shiny new death camps at every corner.

Dick: You're kind of completing me right now, Charlie. You have that thing, that spark that makes humans so special. Not everyone has it, you know. Most people can be replaced, but people like you are impossible to copy.

Charlie: I'm going to die. I should've taken that job at Google.

Charlie: These things are going to eat everyone I know. What kind of douchebag stands by for that?

Dean: Do you have any tattoos? Give him a little sneak peek there. All tattoos are sexy.

Charlie: Mine is Princess Leia in a slave bikini straddling a 20-sided die. I was drunk, it was Comic-Con.

Charlie: Why didn't you kill him?

Sam: Because we can't... yet.

Charlie: The really evil ones always need a special sword.

Dean: She's kind of like the little sister I never wanted.

Computer: How about a nice game of chess?

Charlie: Seriously? Wargames?

Sam: Who's your favourite Harry Potter character?

Charlie: Hermione.

Sam: Hermione. Well did Hermione run when Sirius Black was in trouble? Or when Voldemort attacked Hogwarts?

Dean: Seriously?

Sam: Shut up.

Charlie: No of course not.

Sam: What did she do?

Charlie: She kicks ass! She practically saves Harry in every book. And then she ends up with the wrong...

Sam: Stay on track. She kicked ass, right? So what are you going to do?

Charlie: Kick it in the ass!

Sam: Good girl.

Dean: Oh, you go, dumble-dork

Charlie: Dick Roman gave me an assignment.

Harry: Is that good?

Charlie: It means the Eye of Sauron is on me.

Harry: Well, if you need anything I'll be back in the Shire.

Dean: Charlie, are you singing?

Charlie: I sing when I'm nervous, don't judge me!

Dean: Judgement free zone!