Chapter 9

Why the fuck is this bitch trying me right now.

"Excuse me for a sec y'all, I'll be right back." I had to tell my parents everything was cool, so they wouldnt get suspicious and get in my business thinking something wrong.

Deziree is my ex, we still fuck around from time to time but nothing serious

Deziree is my ex, we still fuck around from time to time but nothing serious. I broke up with her because she was too clingy.  All she did was accuse me of every fucking thing when I really wasn't doing nothing. That was until I just said fuck it. I'm getting accused for it, might as well do it, you feel me.

She caught me fucking this girl named Briah in the back seat of my car. She beat Briah ass then broke it off with me.

A few weeks later she wanted to work on us and get back together but I didn't. It really was too late, so that was that. I mean don't get me wrong, I still got alot of love for Dez. We been through alot, the girl is a true rider. She been there for a nigga through some tough times and all that good stuff. But she works my fucking nerves. I don't really think we're a good match. I think I'm too much for her to handle at times and she just wasn't enough for me I guess you can say, I don't know.

"Aye, you disrespect me like that again and I'll put my fucking hands on you bitch, do you understand? "

"Yeah, whatever Bitch! I got something to tell you, seriously."

"What the fuck so important that you couldnt wait Dez? "

"Devin I .... "

"Spit it out Dez, you see I'm in here with my people celebrating something very important to me. Something I worked hard for. Something I thought I wouldn't accomplish and then here you come throwing my whole fucking vibe off! What the fuck is... "

"Devin, if you would just shut the fuck up and listen for once! "

"Ok Dez, I'm all ears. "

"Devin, I'm pregnant !!"

"You what? Did I just hear you correctly!!?? "

"Yeah, you heard me correctly. Now you have something else to celebrate bitch! "

"Wait, but how you know it's mine? I know I'm not the only nigga you been fucking bitch."

"That's where your wrong bitch. After we broke up, no you weren't the only nigga I was fucking at first. But the past few months, I'll say what, the last five months right? Correct me if I'm wrong  Devin.

But, you know when we started fucking back around. We was fucking with each other tough. You are the only one I've been fucking. With that being said sir, I'm two and a half months pregnant asshole.