Chapter 14

"You go this way, you go that way, I'll go the other way, handle your business because I'm definitely about to handle mine. OK BREAK!!! "

I didn't even have to tell Nesha, she was already half way to her man by the time I looked up.

So I walked up behind Valencia to see what was up, wondering why she in my man face knowing she been with his brother. I'm also wondering why the fuck he entertaining this hoe like I wasn't gone check something.

"So Chan, what do we have here."

"What's up baby. "

"Don't what's up baby me nigga, what the fuck you got going on over here smiling sniggling and giggling in this hoe face."

"Hoe !"

"Yeah hoe!"

"Kayla chill man, I was just talking to ol girl, it ain't shit like that man."

"Right, I didn't know it was a fucking crime to talk to him, the fuck."
Next thing I know I had popped the hoe in her mouth.

"Now you know, BITCH! "

The bitch was just standing there stunned, like a dumb ass. So after I popped the hoe Chan picked me up and carried me outside.

Meanwhile Star and Wish going off on their boyfriends in private in the corners because they wouldn't dare let a hoe think they are intimadated by them. But me, I don't give a fuck. A how can think what she want, makes me no different here or there. Josh had took Nesha outside too because when she walked over there to where he was she kicked both of the hoes in the ass and made them fall on the floor.

After about thirty minutes of us talking we all got high and dranked until we got tired. Of course except for Star, but she's fine, she's too busy eating up every damn thing, it's so cute. I still can't believe she's pregnant. We all went and got on birth control together, but for some reason her's failed. I guess no matter what, if God want it to happen, it's going to happen. I'm a true believer in that.

"Oh bitch, you think you did something but it'll come to ya. " Valencia said to me in a very sneaky voice.

"Yeah, just like these licks if you don't get the fuck out my face you weak ass hoe."

After me and Ho-lencia had words, she walked off smiling like that was going to scare me or something.

"That bitch is fucking retarded, I'm convinced. " Star said after bursting into laughter while eating a peace of lobster meat.

"Yeah I know, I can't deal, but if smoke is what she wants smoke is what she can get."

Chad started shaking his head and so did Chan.

"Man y'all fucking crazy, don't nobody want them hoes. We was just looking like everybody else, y'all embarrased the fuck outta me and the homies man. Y'all can be handling us like that dude. Babymama know she ain't got no business trying to check these bitches while she got my seed in her belly. Y'all gotta do better." Chan said.

"Right, we ain't going nowhere man, yall stuck with us for life. Through the good and the bad, just deal with it man,how you think these hoes gone be jocking once i go pro? You cant fight everybody Kayla, everybody aint goimg for that shit bae." Chan said while Zay and Josh nodding their heads in agreement.

"What the fuck ever, fuck all that shit yall talking about, we ain't trying to hear it." Star said with her head cocked to the side.

"Exactly, and I ain't gone be out here fighting with all these hoes over you. I'mma start knocking yo motherfucking head off nigga, I ain't got time for the bullshit."

"Facts!  And just know if any of my girls call me I'm coming, straight wreck shop wherever, no questions asked." Nesha blurted out slurring every word.

"I ain't fucked up, Zay know what it is. I will fuck him and that bitch up if he keep playing with me. I'm on some til death do us apart type of shit, I'm not going period. The only reason I didn't show my ass was because I'm in a good mood but don't think yo ass off the hook."

So we all talked some more, well mainly talking cash shit, but we made sure they knew where we was coming from and they called theirself checking us like we took them serious.

But anways, we didn't let that shit fuck up our night, prom is tomorrow and then graduation. I got too much going on to let these hoes fuck up anything I got going on. My girls feel the same way. So with that being said, we left the party and finished our night with our men, just like we always do. Ain't shit changed, they ain't taking shit over here. Best believe that.