Chapter 24

"Kayla you look so beautiful, this day is finally here, your big day!" My mom shouted.

"Were so proud of you baby, We love you and we wish you nothing but success and happiness on your journey to adulthood baby, mommy loves you so much! "

"Thanks ma, I love you too."

"You look absolutely beautiful baby girl, May God bless you and keep you safe at all times.  I watched you grow from a little girl to a beautiful young lady, you made it and were so proud of you and we'll always be here whenever you need us ok, believe that."

"Thank you daddy Landyn I know you guys will always be here for me thank you for being the father that I neede, I'll always love you for that G, thanks Dad."

"Wow, that's the first time you called me Dad." Tears just started rolling down he and my mom's eyes.

They were so touched by my kind words but I literally meant every word. Plus it's my biological dad's loss, he's the one that's missing out, not me.

"Oh my gosh you guys, your gonna make me tear up and mess up my name up, thank you guys so much and I love you both you guys are everything to me thank you for always being there for me and shaping me into the young lady that stands before you tofay, I love y'all so much and I appreciate everything you guys have done for me thank you guys so much! Thank you baby and your welcome, ok ok everyone dry your faces we gotta get a move on it let's go.  Kay Kay can I ride with you ?! You sure can Lon Lon let's go baby girl.

"Londyn, I want you to always know that I will forever be your big sister whether I'm here or there, I'll do anything for you, your my heart, I love you baby doll, don't you ever forget that, ok?"

"Ok Kay Kay I won't... Can we go now?!"

"Yes we can go big head ads girl, you just had to ruin the moment huh?" We both just smiled at each other.

"No, I love you too Kay Kay!" And then she gave me a big kiss on me cheek. She's such a sour patch kid, but I love her with everything in me, that's my lil baby.

"I know little girl, you better, now put your seat belt on and let's ride Charlie Brown!"

"Lets ride, Yayyy!!"

15 minutes later.....