Chapter 13

May 14, One day before Prom..

"Mama, do you like the dress I picked out? "

"Girl that dress is fancy, it looks like a dress you would wear to the BET Awards or something.

Landon come look at Kayla's dress, my baby is going to be so beautiful."

"Watch out there Kayla, your going to have all the guys attention,Chan better watch it

"Watch out there Kayla, your going to have all the guys attention,Chan better watch it."

"Awww thanks dad, you guys are really pumping my head got me feeling all special and stuff

"Awww thanks dad, you guys are really pumping my head got me feeling all special and stuff."

"You are special sweetheart, a little slow though but very special."

We all laughed.

"Daddy don't even handle me like that, you wouldn't dare front on me like that, I'm one of a kind, just like my mommy."

"That's right baby, you sure are, and mama's bad to the bone, I'm full of sauce! "

"It's dripping sauce ma ."

"Well hell you gotta be full of it to drip, so same difference, Now shut up. Go get Londyn from upstairs so I can go ahead and braid her damn hair."

"Ok but you know she is about to have a fit if you tell her that your about to braid her hair ma. "

"And I'mma have a fit on her ass now go get her."

"Ok ma dang."

"Lon Lon! Mama wants you.

"No Kay Kay, I'm having tea with my dolls and teddy bears, leave me alone!!"

"Ma!!! Londyn said no, she's busy."

"Londyn Marie!!! Bring your ass down these stairs before I come up there and get you myself little girl! "

"Ok mama hear I come I didn't even say that."

"Ooohhh you little liar, you work my nerves. "

"So, I don't care."

"Smart mouth heffa."

That little girl is something else, I can only imagine how she's going to be when she gets older, she is going to be a handful and then some.

Anyways, Nesha is coming by to pick me up, Star and Wish is already in the car with her. Were going to this party tonight and we don't want to be late for this one. My classmate, Craig Dillion is the one throwing the party, he's super popular, we're just well known. Craig is the quarterback on the football team and this party is suppose to be jumping. The first 20 people to get there gets a free gift bag, and I'm not talking about no petty ass gift bag either. Craig isn't rich but he does splurge every now and then. His Dad is a Surgeon and his mom is a Registered Nurse. I'm pretty sure he ain't wanting for shit.

I gotta take a quick pic before I go, I didn't wanna be too extra tonight, I wanted to be comfortable so I just threw on a white crop top with some camos and one of my favorite beenies and my watch Chan gave me on Valentines Day.

"Hey y'all!!!! What it do bitches !!"

"Hey Kay Kay, ready to get full of this Hen dog and turn the fuck up!!! " Wish says loudly.

"Oh you trying to get waisted waisted, ok then turn up bitch, I'm for it."

"Yass me to I'm here for it all, especially now that we have our very own designated driver!" Nesha said messing with Star.

"Man fuck all ya'll, I can still turn up sober bitches!" Star yelled.

"Of course you can babe, ain't shit changed but that belly bitch."

"Whatever, kiss my ass."

We all busted a gut laughing because Star is so mad she can't drink, gosh pregnant people will cursr you out quick and be so serious i guess its the hormones talking, she is such a big baby, but she's our big baby!

So about 45 minutes later,we pull up to the party and its already turnt. So much for trying to be an hour early. Kim ass was one of the first ones here. She was more than happy to show us her goody bag. And after she showed us, she was over there really snapping it up. Then posted it on social media and asked to tag us in it, denied, she won't be getting no clout off my page.

"Craig's goody gift bag" is what is said on the front of his brown designer Gucci paper bag

"Craig's goody gift bag" is what is said on the front of his brown designer Gucci paper bag. It had Gucci Shades, expensive chocolates, Balenciaga socks and two fifth's of Ciroc Vodka, the two that just came out. She was smiling ear to ear like we were so jealous, she loved rubbing it in our face. But it aimt like we can't get the same thing ourselves, but getting it for free wouldn't hurt either. But hey, it's zero fucks giving this way, just wait til our party, were going all out, it's definitely going to be up in a major way.

As were walking through the party looking for each of our boyfriend, I see Valenica all in Chan's face and he's really sniggling and giggling all in this bitch face. If you could see how torn up my face is, you could tell I'm ready to fuck some shit up. Then Zay on the other side entertaining some other bitch like Wish don't even exist. They knew we were coming so I don't even know why they want to even start our engine, and my engine is definitely purring. Chad and Josh on the other side of the room watching some other thots twerk like they watching a damn motherfucking (in my Kevin Hart voice ) wrestling match on WWE. But we definitely about to give them one in 2.5 seconds.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE SHARE and COMMENT I'm dying to know what you think so far! Please and THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾⭐⭐🤳🏾🤳🏾🤳🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾