Chapter 8

Months later the year is almost over with and it's just a few days before Devins graduation.

"Ma!!!"

"What is it Kayla?!"

"I just saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO!!!"

"And I'm going to save a bunch of headaches by whooping yo ass if you keep playing with me."

"Whoop her butt mommy, her need a whooping! "

"Shutup Londyn before I dot you in your eye."

"Kayla, you better leave my baby alone before I gut you like a fish!"

"Ma, you don't even know how to gut fish, try again boo boo.

"You'll find out today heffa! "

"Love you too ma .... Londyn go get my hairbrush off the sink in the bathroom. "

"Uuggghh you get on my nerves Kay Kay. Here!"

"Keep on slut, I'mma roll your ass down the hall."

"Mommy!!! Kayla called me a slut!!

"No I didn't mama Londyn lying!"

"Kayla, leave my baby alone before I make my way up them stairs. Hurry up and get yo ass out my house so you can go to school, y'all working my damn nerves. It's too early in the fucking morning,I haven't even finished making my damn coffee yet. Leave me alone right now dammit before I beat both of your asses!!!!"

Me and Londyn be pissing my momma off every other morning. I love making her mad, it keeps her on her toes and now Londyn knows how to do the samething. She know she love when we get on her nerves. If we don't she will come upstairs and say "What's wrong with you, you acting funny today?" Crazy right, I know but she love it and so do we .

"Alright ma, I'm gone love, see ya later. Bye Londyn with yo big tangerine head self."

"Bye Kayla, get ya ass on now, love you asshole."

"Love you too mommy."

After I left home, I went and picked up Chan.  All of us decided to ride with our boyfriends today. I could've rode with Chan, but he drove last time. So im cool with driving today. Besides, it was totally my decision of course. I wear the pants in this relationship.

Naw I'm just kidding. He would flip if he knew I said something like that. But he also know I don't give a damn either.

"Hey baby love! "

"What's up baby, you good? "

"Yeah I'm good.  Just ready to get this day over with. You know Mrs. Belcher giving a test today too?"

"Yeah I know. They going hard on us and school just fucking started a few months ago."

"I know right, we got one more year and this shit will be a done deal! "

"Fasho dat. damn I need a blunt."

"I thought you had to clean yo system out Chan, what you got going on my nigga."

"Baby that was months ago. I passed that test. Keep up baby you slacking and plus, a nigga just need a blunt, one mo time, just one mo time. "

"Hell naw, now get ya ass out pot head."

"Man shut yo big bird having ass up before I smack you on your ass."

"Ya mama, and you know I like it rough daddy."

"Lil freaky ass. Got me blushing and shit, and I love it!!! In my August Alsina voice. "

We both laughed out loud.