New feelings

Early in the morning, New's phone rang, he gently removed the boy's hand from his chest and picked up the phone.

'Hello New! Where are you? Will you pick me up? You promised me lunch! Remember?' Tay was super active in the morning, which can't be said about New, who felt hungover and lack of sleep.

'Ah, Tay, why are you so active in the morning, slow down.'

'I drink the vitamins ... alingoscgh,' Tay was trying to say a hard-to-pronounce medicine name.

'Erm, that wasn't a question. I just woke up, please don't be so noisy.'

'I don't understand why you woke up so late. Where are you? Wow, you didn't sleep at home? Do you have a girlfriend?'

'Hush, hush,' New couldn't quickly answer the flow of questions.

'I will pick you up soon. But I will go home first and change my clothes.'

'Yeah, you didn't sleep at home! Who is she? I know her?'

'Quiet, Tay, that's not what you think, I stayed in Gun's house.'

'You are with Gun? And Off? Why didn't you call me?' resentment sounded in his voice.

'Without Off, just me and Gun,' New began to get tired of Tay's curiosity.

'When did you get close to him?' Tay didn't let up.

'Who are you talking to?' Gun opened his eyes and looked at the screen.

'Oh, you slept in the same bed?' chuckled the older guy, 'hi, Gun!'

'Hello my pet,' Gun smiled and sent an air kiss to Tay.

'Tay enough questions, I'll call you later.' New got out of bed and began to dress.

'I promised Tay to have lunch today. If you want, you can come with us.'

'I don't want to be a third wheel, enjoy the moment,' Gun stretched out his hands to New. The older leaned over and hugged the younger boy.

'Don't be sad, I'm sorry I have to go.'

'Don't worry, give Tay a kiss for me,' Gun frowned a little, realizing that now he will be alone with his sad thoughts.

+++++++++++++

'Oh, New why so long? I'm hungry!' Tay was already standing near the gate of his house.

'My dear friend let me give you a hug,' New got out of the car and headed for the guy.

'What's wrong with you? You're scaring me,' Tay took a few steps back and rested his back against the fence of the house.

'Ha-ha, don't worry, Gun asked me to kiss you, let's hug instead of kiss?' New mentally thanked Gun for the opportunity.

'All right, do it,' Tay straightened up, allowing the younger boy to hug him. New slightly cuddled the guy and felt how much pounding Tay's heart.

'Enough, get in the car. Seriously I'm very hungry,' Tay tried to hide his embarrassment, he leaned back and quickly headed for the car.

On the way to cafe the older guy began his interrogation.

'So, when did you two become so close? And why did you stay with him?' he asked excitedly.

'I was tired after the shooting and...'

'And you were drinking, I can see by your face. What time did you go to bed? What did you talk about?' the stream of questions fell on the head of the quiet guy.

'Oh, so many questions at once. Are you my Mom? I don't remember what time we went to bed. Yes, we drank a little. Are you jealous?' New narrowed his eyes and smiled.

'Yes, i'm jealous, you're my best friend, and suddenly so close with my pet.'

'Actually, most of the time, he's your owner.'

'Since I'm the best owner, l let him do it,' Tay raised his head proudly and smugly giggled.

'Gun is my friend, you're my best friend forever,' New smiled.

'Seriously?' he was proud of himself. The older guy knew, that he is the best for New, 'next time I want to drink with you.'

'Okey, as you wish,' New smiled, 'today I'm buying, choose whatever you want.'

'I want fusion,' waiting for delicious food Tay smiled.

++++++++++++++++++

October was full of events.
On the birthday of their friend Krist, many Babiis noted from the photos in Instagram that Gun and his beloved Papii are sitting at the distance from each other. At this time, there were no hugs or kisses.

After few days, Off, New, Tay and some GMMTV actors went to the shooting in Korea. Gun was participated in some projects with Krist. About Off he learned from the video calls with New and Tay. By the happy face of New, it was possible to understand that he is enjoying this trip, being 24 hours with Tay.

Gun really missed the older guy, but he was afraid to call him, still feeling confusion and resentment.
After the return from Korea, the first event they attended together was the birthday of Arm.

Gun was so excited to see Off, he forgot about his pain and hugged the taller guy, as he did before. Off felt confusion and at the same time relief from the fact that everything becomes as before. Nong whom he knew and loved has returned. Now there will be no more discomfort that was between them for the past few weeks.

They discussed the trip to Korea and the upcoming projects. Off not teased the younger, he tried to be nice to him. He was glad to see that Gun is happy.

'Soon there will be a presentation of the new series, it is necessary to rehearse some of the highlights on stage. Let's meet at the office tomorrow,' suggested the taller guy.

They stood at a distance from the noisy company of friends. Off also realized that he missed the smaller boy and wanted to pay more attention to him.

'Yeah, of course Papii,' the joy of the meeting has already passed, and the feeling of sadness has returned.

'Let's meet tomorrow,' Gun rose on tiptoe to kiss Off in the neck, but for some reason he changed his mind and just buried his face in the shoulder of the taller guy.

"I have to break the habit," thought Gun. He felt awkward because of his own actions.

'Why have you stopped? I'm waiting, I know you like it,' said Off and ran his fingers over his neck, inviting Gun to kiss him.

The smaller guy giggled and clung to the warm skin of the neck of his beloved. This time the kiss was not the usual gentle touch of the lips. Gun opened his mouth and his moist lips licked the guy's skin, leaving a bit of saliva on the neck of the older.

'Ah, Papii, I'm sorry,' Gun was confused and began wiping his saliva off the boy's neck.

'It's okay, it's okay.' Off was shocked, he froze, all he could say was only words 'It's okay.'

Thousands of goosebumps went through his body. For a moment it seemed to him that if Nong continued to do so, he would have felt the excitement. And his Mr. Big Jumpol will become aroused. Off nervously swallowed, shook his head, as if trying to allay wrong thought: "No, no, I can't...no..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh, Off you lose your straight....
Let him deal with his feelings after the kiss.
Next chapter - the second round of New/Gun