How to tame a monster

The shooting of TayNewMealDate was exciting for both guys. Tay was talking a lot and New was eating a lot. And even if Tay promised to control what and how much Hin eats, on the shooting Tay let him eat whatever he wanted, for one purpose only, while Hin was busy eating, he couldn't say any inconvenient nonsense.
Of course, not all actions and words of Hin will be in the episode. Something will stay behind the scenes, but it will still be recorded, and also next to them the manager and the operator.

The filming of the next episode ended. Tay and New were sitting at the table in one of the cafe, waiting for the manager, who went somewhere.

‘I thought about what kind of sex I want with you,’ said Tay quietly.

‘What you decided?’ New already bit a piece of chicken and prepared for the worst.

‘I agree if you top me, but I have one requirement.’

‘Cough, cough ... why did you say … cough,... about this ... when I was eating? …  cough, do you want …to kill me?’ New cleared his throat and come to himself.

‘What's your requirement?’

‘I’ll be the first ... I will enter you first.’

‘Okey,’ the guy replied without any hesitations.

‘Hey, why did you answer so quickly?’

‘Let me guess, you thought that I will refuse, and will never bother you again.’

‘Yeah. But I still have hope that you will feel pain, then will pity me and refuse the idea to put your monster in me.’

‘Nothing will make me give up this idea. I really want you. You can fuck me even tonight,’ saying this New brought his face closer to Tay and their foreheads almost touched.

‘Oh! There are many people here. The cameraman at the next table is already looking at us,’ the guy kicked New in the leg.

‘Don't worry, P’Palm recently became a Polca, he just expects something interesting from us, let's please him,’ New brought the spoon with food to Tay.

The older guy instinctively opened his mouth and happy New put a spoon in the guy's mouth.

‘Tasty?’

‘Mmm, yes,’ Tay looked at new Polca, the cameraman kept his eyes on the guys and smiled shyly.

‘Oi, you're kidding me!’ outraged Tay kicked New in the leg.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

‘Can you drive me home?’ Tay asked when almost everyone left after filming.

‘Of course, get in the car,’ New quickly agreed.

‘Sometimes you're a really good person,’ joyful Tay got into the car and immediately fell asleep.

Tay woke up because someone unbuckled his seat belt.

‘Tay, wake up,’ whispered New and kissed the guy on the cheek.
Tay didn’t even pay attention to this, as he was busy looking at the not very familiar surroundings outside the window.

‘Where we are?’ he asked in confusion.

‘Near my apartment. You asked to take you home, but you didn't say whose house I should take you to.’

‘Can I take my words back? You are a bad person,’ Tay had no choice but to go to New’s apartment.

*********************************