Deserve his love

‘Tay, I need your help’ said Off and sat next to his old friend.

‘What happened?’ as a good friend, Tay made a serious face and prepared to give useful advices.

‘Please, don't tell anyone, and don't laugh. I have a problem with ... ’ Off looked down.

‘With your feet?’

‘No, with ...,’ Off pointed to the area below the belly.

‘With the stomach?’

‘Oh, Tay, why do you think so slowly? I have problem with my cock, the problem with erection.’

‘What? Haha ... ha ha ha ... ha ha ... are you serious? Hahaha,’ the guy couldn't stop laughing.

‘Shut up, I actually asking you for help, and you're laughing. I thought we were friends.’

‘Haha, sorry, of course we are friends, how can I help you?’

‘You are a specialist in healthy foods. I don't want to go to a doctors. I read on the Internet everything I could find on this topic. Maybe you know some special recipe to help me?’

‘Haha, Off you're like an old man now, how old are you? ... Don't be angry,’ the guy evaded from the punch in the face, ‘what is the reason? You couldn't get excited just with Gun? Or there was always such a problem, haha ​​..?’

‘Everything was fine. But then I learned something that I can’t tell you, since your bestfriend New was involved in this.’

‘Hin? What is his fault? Okay, if you can't tell me, I'll ask him myself. Maybe it's a stress. I know for sure, that you need to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits - something you don’t like ... haha ​​... seafood, nuts - something that you cannot eat because of problems with your teeth ... haha. Well, and handle with a stressful situation. I can ask my grandmother for a recipe ... haha,’ the guy couldn’t stop laughing, ‘I honestly don’t understand why Gun loves you, haha, a jerk with a soft cock, haha.’

‘Oi, Tay, enough,’ Off lightly hit his friend in the shoulder.

The last words of Tay stuck in Off’s head.
“Why does Gun love me? What does he like about me? For so long. Why I never thought that his hugging and kissing is not just a fan service. Gun is always surrounded by many friends. Is there really no one among them that he could date? With his appearance and character, he could get anyone, why did he fall in love with me? I was always interested only in girls, knowing this, he still fell in love with me. What did I do to deserve his love?”

*********************
‘Gun, hello, we will go on a date on Wednesday,’ said calm Off with a flushed face.

‘Oh, Papii, so unexpectedly, I will check my schedule for Wednesday,’ from an unexpected offer, Gun almost dropped the phone.

‘I have already checked, I and you are free on this day.’

‘Okay,’ the guy laughed, ‘where shall we go?’

‘You will find out on Wednesday, let's meet in the shopping center near the office, and dress so as not to attract attention. And Gun, I lo ... I...’

‘Sorry, can you please repeat? I didn’t hear you.’

‘Eh ... nothing, see you on Wednesday, bye,’ Off sighed heavily and ended the call.

The guy's hands were shaking “Why am I so nervous? Why am I ashamed to say that I love him? Oh, Gun, forgive me, I need some more time.”

××××××××××××××××××××××××××