Love and friendship

After a hard day's work, Off hurried home. He gave the key to his apartment to Gun about three months ago and didn't regret his decision.

When their work schedules didn't match, and Gun was free from work earlier than Off, then the restless boy always prepared a surprise for his boyfriend.

For example, once Gun met him in an apron, worn on the naked body. Although this is already considered an outdated technique and probably is not able to cause delight in a loved one. But this classic method of seduction had the most exciting effect on Off. And the famous phrase: "What do you prefer first of all - dinner, take a shower or... me?" - was so innocent, so pure, that Off fell in love with his boyfriend one more time.
The choice was obvious, and the innocent boy received the appropriate punishment for his ability to seduce, while remaining the purest and the most perfect creature in the world.

And what Gun did a couple of days ago still caused excitement and a state close to sexual arousal every time Off recalled this surprise. In addition, the event is fresh, and Off's memory is excellent. Oh, no! Again, he felt a slight excitement under the belly and an unbearable desire to stroke the cock. The image returned to him brightly and with details:
Off entered the bedroom, and his boyfriend was completely naked on the bed. Completely naked. Without clothing. Not even under the blanket. Gun was lying on his stomach, ass up. Well, that was a great surprise. Off stopped at the threshold, unable to move or look away from such magnificence.

'Papii ... don't make me embarrassed,' Gun said, not even taking his eyes off the phone.
He moved the ass a little, something prevented him from lying calmly on his stomach. Something slightly pressed to the bed that needed to be stroked.

'Gun, I'm so proud right now …' 

'Why?' asked the youngest boy, and looked at the guy with an innocent smile on his face.

'Because all this belongs to me …' Off licked his lips, miraculously came to his senses, quickly went to the bed, sat comfortably at the feet of his beloved and passionately sucked the skin on his buttock.
Gun gasped and looked at the guy with small mischievous lights in his eyes, whispered:

'Yes, I'm all yours …'

Off really went crazy, he greedily kissed and bit the body, the owner of which he was. Then, of course, there were groans of pleasure and kisses to the lack of oxygen, which naturally led to dizziness. And the gentle touch of hot skin on the skin, and embarrassed words about love.

Remembering past pleasant impressions, Off also expected a surprise today.
Gun met his boyfriend with a familiar smack on the cheek, asked how he was doing, and went to set the table. Off was upset. Well, a little bit. Today there will be no pleasant surprise?

After dinner, Gun took the guy to the room, saying that he would remove everything from the table and wash the dishes, and his beloved boyfriend was ordered to rest. Off grumbled a little, but agreed.
Sometimes it was impossible to argue with Gun. It’s easier to give up in order to avoid conflict. Gun was stubborn, and Off, as a more rational, tried to avoid disagreements.

Ten minutes later, when Off plunged into the world of the Internet, energetic music began to play in the apartment, and Gun suddenly appeared in the room. Instead of home clothes, he was wearing one of Off's favourite shirt and jeans.

'Are we going somewhere?' Off asked, puzzled.

Without answering the question, Gun went to the guy, pulled his hand. Off had no choice, but to follow the mysterious boy.

Gun deftly set a chair in the middle of the room and, using force, sat his Papii on the chair.

'Striptease,' Gun said and turned off the light, leaving only a small lamp to burn.