Can I kiss you?

Tokyo is a city of contrasts. Chaos mixed with order, tradition with modernity. It’s hard to understand how all this is combined in one city.

Today is another day of an exciting trip. Tay made a lot of photos of his friends, some buildings, unusually dressed people, various dishes, even found a couple of cats, which delighted New a lot.
But why on most photos is Hin? Was it New trying to get into the camera, or was it Tay pointing his camera mostly at Hin?

The older guy looked into the camera and took a picture of  Hin.
Click!
“His look is so ... gentle, ... caring, the smile is so sweet ... Why didn't I notice this before? The way he looks at me ... I wonder how long he's been in love with me?”

New sent a kiss to Tay, the older guy didn't even understand why, but he answered the same. New smiled happily.

*********************************
‘Tay, can I kiss you? Please, please,’ with a begging expression on his face, New came closer to Tay.

All day, Tay was so close and so far at the same time. “I wanted so much to take his hand, put my arms around his waist, put my head on his shoulder, whisper some nonsense in his ear, kiss him on the cheek, on the lips, on the neck …”

But they are not alone right now, they are with friends, they are both guys. All New can now is to say an unclear phrases, to look for excuses to touch Tay's body, and to tell the guy with his eyes how much he loves him. Otherwise, their friends will tease even more, Tay will be even more embarrassed and angry.

‘But we’re actually on the street,’ Tay took a few steps back.

Their friends have gone far ahead. The guys  were alone in a dimly lit street.

‘No one is around and it's a little dark here,’ New again approached the guy, trying to shorten the distance between them.

‘You’re gonna do it anyway, right? Even if I don't allow you?’

‘Yes’

‘...okey, but do it quickly.’

Despite the fact that millions of people live in Tokyo, at this hour in this narrow street there were no one except two of them. Tay closed his eyes and stretched his lips for a kiss.
1 second, 2 seconds, 3, 4, 5, 6… the guy was standing with his lips stretched, but nothing happened.

‘Are you kidding me?’ Tay whispered.

And at that moment he was strongly pressed against the wall of the building. New's hand insistent slipped under the t-shirt and squeezed one of the Tay's nipples. Hin covered the older guy’s mouth, because the frightened Tay was about to scream.

‘Shh, it's me,’ whispered New in his ear.

New removed his hand from Tay’s face and began to gently kiss the guy's lips without penetrating into his mouth. From surprise, Tay froze, allowing the younger boy to do whatever he wanted. The way he was now kissed by Hin was completely different from their first time. New's plump lips slowly and gently caressed Tay's slightly open mouth.

The older guy responded to the kiss, he also tried not to use his tongue, lightly touching only the lips. The camera hanging on Tay's neck didn't allow their bodies to cuddle up to each other. Tay sucked New's lower lip, New licked Tay's upper lip.
Tay felt unusual sensations from the fact that the younger guy so tightly squeezed the nipple. It was painful? Yes, but the gentle touches of New's lips made this pain extremely sweet. The swollen nipple pulsed a little, New didn't squeezed it any more, he gently played and twisting it with his fingers.

From somewhere far away came voices of people and noise of cars. But at that moment the guys are too passionate about the kiss, too passionate about each other, there are only two of them in this huge city. They was standing and kissing. A minute, two… from the pleasure that they felt every minute seemed an hour.