Fulfill his desire

The next day, Gun was excited about the upcoming conversation with Off. The waiting drove him crazy. The guy could only guess how their talking may end. The evening can smoothly pass into the night full of passionate sex. But maybe it will end quickly, as the guys will have a quarrel and Gun will go home.

"Why am I so afraid of talking to him? I'm not a small kid! I'm a confident guy who is ready to take responsibility for his actions." Gun even stood on tiptoe, to make his courage more convincing.
But as soon as he was faced with his Papii, the confidence somehow dissolved by itself.

'Papii, what do you want to talk about? If it's about buying jewelry, I can explain everything …' Gun timidly entered Off's apartment.

'Why are you so timid? You haven't been so shy recently. I can remind you what you said a few days ago, my drunk boy.'

'Oh, please, no. I already apologized for that evening,' Gun lowered the eyes, a bit ashamed of his drunken behavior. He remembered nothing, but Off kindly told him and showed everything in details.

'Gun, come to me,' Off said in an unfamiliar tone.

Something has changed in Off's voice...
Something that made Gun's heart pounded...
The boy timidly came closer.
Off patted on his knees.

'Lie down on your belly.'

'What about a serious conversation?'

'Lie down and we'll talk …'

Gun had to make an effort not to scream with joy, "Finally! Punishment!"

Of course, Off noticed the delight of the younger one.

'What are you so happy about? Be sure in a few minutes your sweet smile will disappear. I'm serious,' he pulled the guy by the hand and rudely placed his body in the lap. Gun gasped, but obeyed.
Off wasn't going to hurt his boyfriend, he just wanted to scare him a little, and had to create the image of a strict guy.
Gun's ass was seductively raised...
Off had never done anything like this...
He decided just to be in the game and follow his desires. And his desires told him to pull Gun's pants off right now and enter the guy roughly, without any caresses and preparations.

Oh, no! They will do it, but not now... Now he still need to take off the boy's pants, because "It's more convenient ... no, because it's so exciting. Oi, l just need to take off his pants!" Thoughts got mixed up in the head of the older guy, and from this situation his common sense and rationality moved away, giving the way only to a wild desire and lust.

For Gun, this position was embarrassing, he really felt like a little naughty boy. A delight from the upcoming punishment, filled the guy with a warm wave, that began in the lower part of the belly and smoothly spread through his body. The understanding that this evening, of course, will continue with sex, made the punishment even more exciting.

Off skillfully took off boy's pants, leaving the shorts and the t-shirt.

The first slap was uncertain and even gentle, more like stroking...
The second blow was stronger...

'Why are you behaving so badly?' Off squeezed two soft parts. He immediately wanted to stroke, so that the younger guy wouldn't hurt so much. But Off stopped himself, "it's a punishment, no tenderness!"

Spank!

'I'll explain everything …'
Gun began to fidget on the guy's lap, trying to avoid a slap.

'Hey, lie still! Your explanation is late now,' Off raised his voice a little.

The younger guy froze and raised his ass a little higher.