The fact that he loves me

The first rays of the sun began to fill the small room. At this early hour, a lot of people hurried to work to make this world a little bit better. It was an ordinary Tuesday morning, but not for Tay Tawan.

The guy opened his eyes. The first thought that came to his mind was the memories of someone else's tongue on his sensitive lips, his heart began to beat faster.
He looked at his sleeping friends

"Oh, Gun, don't hug him like this," Tay carefully removed the younger guy's left leg from the back of his best friend.

"Which of these two could kiss me? Since it was the kiss on the lips, does it mean that one of them likes me? And if it was Gun?"

Tay finds the shorter guy attractive. He really liked to play the game of the owner and his pet. The hugs and flirting are usual Gun's behavior, but the kiss on the lips is more serious action. Was it New? Even despite the fact that he remembered the feeling of the kiss with New during the shooting. Tay drove those thoughts away.

"The lips were definitely plump," the guy looked at the lips of Gun, then at New, "Oh, they are almost the same, I have to find another way."

××××××××××××××××××××××××

After a few stressful days the friends was participated in GMMTV and Dek-D live for the presentation of "The Our Skyy". But without New, who was on the shooting of the new series at this time. It was a good chance for Tay to test his "theory of kiss". Throughout the live video he tried to flirt with Gun. The older guy sent a few kisses to the younger boy. He stroked Gun's leg, grabbed his knee, took his hand, and several times accidentally clung to Nong's body. Although Gun was smiling at the friend's actions, but it seemed that the younger guy only paid attention to Papii.

'Tay, what are you doing? You are flirting with Gun in front of everyone!' raising his voice, Off spoke to the friend.

'Me? No! No! Seriously!' Tay shook his head in dismay. Everyone around knew that he was lying.

'Papii, why are you bothering him? He just misses New.' Gun pressed his whole body against the taller guy.

Today the younger guy showed heightened interest in Off. Gun took Off's sensitive hands, stroked his leg, kissed his neck several times, smiled his seductive smile. Off allowed Nong to do whatever he wanted, as long as the guy felt comfortable.

After the shooting, Tay asked Off to drive him home.
'Are you dating Gun?' Tay's question made the taller guy jump in surprise.

'No! Why do you think so?' Off was a little worried.

'Today you behaved strangely, shouted at me. I didn't do anything bad with Nong,' Tay was honestly surprised by his old friend's behavior.

'Sorry, I didn't want to, but it was live video ...what will the fans think?'

'Oh, that was the reason? Then, can you help me figure out one situation?'

'Okay, I'm listen to you.'

'Do you remember, a few days ago I stayed overnight with Gun and New?' The guy became more serious, 'when I fell asleep, one of them kissed me on the lips, I try to understand who it was.'

'It was New,' said Off without thinking.

'Why did you answer so quickly? Have you been there? Did you see it yourself?' Tay sarcastically smiled.

'Because it wasn't Gun,' the guy's voice was calm and confident.

'Do you think Gun can't like me?' Tay said resentfully.

'...' Off thought a little: "Can I tell to such a noisy guy about Gun? But probably it won't get worse."

'Because he confessed to me,' continued Off.

'Who?'

'Gun.'

'To whom?'

'Oh, Tay, don't pretend that you didn't understand anything. Gun confessed that he loves me!' Off couldn't stand the slowness of his friend.

'Ah?' Tay's eyes were wide open, his brain received a double attack.

The first was that Gun loves Off: "Hey, why this jerk is so lucky?"

The second was: "New kissed me."

'And what did you answer?'

'I refused.'

'Well, you are an idiot,' the guy said regretfully in his voice.

'Maybe yes ... but let's leave this topic, I'm not comfortable talking about it. And what will you do with the kiss?'

'I really don't know... please don't tell anyone about this.'

×××××××××××××××××××××

After talking with Tay, Off couldn't fall asleep. He remembered the events of this day. His anger on Tay, Gun's flirt. He tried to make out what he feels about his friend now. So he decided to note some of Gun's bad and good sides.

Some good sides

- he's sociable

- he likes to cuddle with people

- he has many friends

- he's cute

- he loves me

Some bad sides

- he's sociable

- he likes to cuddle with people

- he has many friends

- he's cute

-

"I definitely like the fact that he loves me. I don't want to lose him as a friend? Or I see more than just a friend in Gun?"

Off remembered very well some moments of the day. The hand of Gun that grabbed Off's sensitive hand. The kisses, that left the warmth on the skin, the fragile body of the guy who shyly clung to him.

Off turned on his laptop and started flipping through the list of movies he had recently watched.
In every movie was Gun. "The Cheun" left the most painful memories. Off couldn't understand, how Gun grow up to be such a cheerful and kind guy, having played such a heavy role.

Off turned on "The Gifted".
Gun as Punn was fascinating him. The tall guy turned on the replay of several scenes from series.

Looking at Punn again and again, Off felt the growing excitement in the lower part of his body.
"Oh, why am I excited now?"
Off stuck his hand in the shorts, the sensitive hand met the hard dick. He began rubbing him very gently.
His gaze was directed at Punn.
Off started imagine, how Punn kneeled in front of him, with sassy look. Off pulled down his shorts.
Punn raised his dark eyes and his tongue licked around the tip of the dick. Off imagined the hot tongue of Punn and his body started to tremble a little.
Punn slowly ran his tongue over the tense dick from the base to the tip. Off speeded up the movement of his hand.
Punn lowered the guy's dick in his mouth almost the entire length. Off's breath became intermittent.
Punn looked at him from below, his mouth was filled with Off's dick. It turned the taller guy on even more. "Take him deeper ... yeah like this ..." Off speeded up the movement of his hand.
Realizing that he will soon reach his limit, the image of Punn appears in his head and... Off cums on the guy's face. "Damn, damn, damn. It was so damn good. Am I jerked off on Gun? No, I jerked off on Punn."

Off was lying relaxed on the bed. "Oh, perhaps it will be awkward to look at Gun the next time we meet. I wonder, when he jerks off he fantasizes about me? Wow, just don't imagine now how Gun does it. I'll leave it for the next time." Off smiled sweetly.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Next chapter: Something special from Tay and New.