Say Yes

Gun was sitting on New's lap and whispering something in his ear. The older guy was very excited and everybody in the office could hear only his exclamations.

‘Really?’

Whisper...
‘... he said that?’

Whisper…
‘No way!’

Whisper...
‘... what did you do?’

The GMMTV staff didn't pay attention to two friends, who were sitting so close to each other. It was usual behavior between actors.

‘Gun, I'm sure everything will be fine,’ New ruffled the guy's hair on his head.

The  younger boy hugged New by the neck and pressed his whole body to him. In this not an easy time for him, Nong needed support and comfort.
After a few seconds, the guys heard the sound, that something was fall from the table, they turned around at the same time and saw Off.

‘Oops, the cup fell by itself. Don't mind me, just do what you were doing.’

Gun flushed with embarrassment, he stood up from the guy's knees. He wanted to come up to Papii so much, hug him, say that he had already forgotten the recent conversation, and would just love him without demanding anything in return, but preferred standing near New. He still felt sadness from the words that Off said to him on the trip.

‘Gun, can we talk?’ Off was unusually sad.

‘If it's about work, yes, we can.’

‘Oh, Tay wrote that he would be in the office soon, I had to go. Bye!’ New grabbed his bag and ran out of the room.

‘Yeah, about work,’ Off didn't pay attention to New. He came closer to the shorter guy, ‘there will be many events tomorrow, how do you feel?’

‘Don’t worry, even if I'm not fine, I will behave as usual, I'm a good actor,’ Gun smiled tightly.

‘I didn't mean that ...’ the taller guy wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Godji, who rushed into the office.

‘Guys, why do you have such tense faces? There is no time to rest, we have lots of work to do today. Hey! Why is my cup lying on the floor?’
Godji looked at them with curiosity.

‘It’s his fault,’ said the guys at the same time and pointed fingers at each other. In this situation, each of them was right in his own way.

Gun thought he was right, feeling hurt by Off's words. Off thought he was right, feeling that Gun betrayed him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The guy, who grew up on the grandmother's wisdom and who thinks that he can cope with any situation in life, was sitting about an hour looking at the phone, trying to press the contact's name - ‘Hin’.

“This is just a call, I did it many times, I must click the big green button. Nothing unusual happened, New just likes me... haha,” the guy nervously laughed, “who am I kidding? This isn't an easy situation.”
While the guy was deep in his thoughts, his finger unfair touched the call button, Tay didn’t even have time to really panic, because New answered immediately.

‘Hello … friend.’

‘Hi, are you free this evening? Can we meet for dinner?’ Tay’s voice sounded confident and ordinary, now his acting skills helped him in real life.

‘Today? Sorry, but... I’m with Krist now,’ New was sitting at his apartment.
There was a spoon in his hand and a piece of cake on the table in front of him.

‘With Krist?’

‘Yes, yes, we are discussing some scenes of the series, we'll be shooting soon…’