Do you hear me?

Note: This chapter describes New/Gun ship, a little more than kisses, if you are not ready to read this, please  just skip it.

***************************

New entered the empty apartment. Previously, his eyes were full of tears, but he made an effort not to cry. He felt nothing but exhaustion.
The only image was stuck in his head: Tay kissing such a suitable for him girl. Yes, he has no chance to be more than just a bestfriend for Tay. Without removing his clothes, the guy laid on the bed. From a half-awake state he heard a phone call.

'New, are you at home?' the younger guy's voice was tired.

'Yes.'

'I'll be a couple of minutes.'

'Where will you be?' New asked sleepily.

'I was sure this evening will not have a happy ending, so I'm coming to you.'

'... I'll be happy to see you,' the guy smiled a little.

As soon as Gun opened the door to the apartment, the taller guy hugged him, 'Just don't ask me anything, I want to forget about it.'

'Okey..., but if someday you want to tell, maybe we will laugh together,' Gun pressed his whole body against New, at that moment, he felt his own pain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gun was lying on the bed next to his sleeping friend, looking at Twitter account and checking schedule of upcoming events.
His phone rang.

'Papii? What's happened? We have seen each other a few hours ago,' said Gun in a whisper, trying not to wake up New.

'Just to know how did you get home? ... are you still awake? Em... are you at home?' Off turned his attention to the unfamiliar surroundings behind the guy.

'No ... I'm in New's apartment.'

'Why? Something wrong with him?'

'Sorry, I can't tell you ...,' Gun said with excuse.

'Aw, you two have secrets ...,' Off felt a little disappointment. 'Do you remember soon will be shooting in Sukhothai, then Live on Sanook TV, then on Line TV...'

'You speak like my manager,' Gun smiled.

'I just want to say that soon we will spend a lot of time together.'

'You don't like it?' jokingly said the younger guy.

'I'm happy, .... did I behave well today?'

'Babiis was delighted,' Gun felt his cheeks begin to blush, remembering Off's cuddle during the whole fan meeting.

'Did you like it?' the taller guy asked timidly.

'Erm...,' Gun didn't know how to respond to the guy's question, 'It was fun,' he chuckled softly.

'Then...,' the always confident guy hesitated, 'it's late, have a rest,' Off brought the phone to his lips and kissed the screen.

'Papii, you're strange today ... ' Gun laughed, pouted his plump lips and blew Off a kiss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next morning, the friends were lying on the bed for a long time.
New was playing Tsum Tsum on his phone. Today Mickey Mouse, Coins, Points, and Experience were his best friends.

'New, get away from the game, let's go eat something tasty,' suggested Gun, trying to cheer up the older guy.

'Okey, I want shrimp, a lot of ice cream, spicy chicken ... '