His imagination

'Tay, Tay, Tay, you should be ashamed,' with disappointment New looked at the older guy.

'Oi, what have I done wrong?' Tay was truly surprised.

'I'm sick right now, and you don’t take care about me at all.'

'Are you serious now?'

New sighed heavily.

'Of course I'm serious. In almost all romantic films, dramas, stories, and manga, a boy or a girl takes care of his sick loved one,' New pouted and frowned.

'Hey, you are like a little spoiled child, New, stop it.'

'You know what you have to do? Of course, you don’t know, I’ll tell you,' New didn’t pay attention to Tay’s words, 'first you have to put a cold compress on my head, then go to the store and buy the right medicines. Then cook something tasty and feed me with a spoon, sit beside me, hold my hand and constantly talk about how you love me.'

Tay's surprise was getting bigger and bigger.

'You just feel bad after sex ... you didn't get a bullet ...'

'And who is to blame? Do I need to remind you how many times you cum inside me last night?'

'No need! I remember everything,' Tay unwillingly got out of bed and began dressing.  He took his phone and bag, headed for the door.

'Okay, now you decided to leave me. Are you tired of me already? You used my body and now you're running away from me?'

'New, don't talk nonsense, I will go out to buy the right medicine and food.'

'Oh, okay … but Tay, you forgot to put a cold compress on my forehead … '

The older guy shook his head disapprovingly and left the apartment.

Left alone, New tried to get out of bed, but he really didn’t have a strength. His head was spinning, the ass was aching, his legs were buzzing, as if he had run several kilometers without stopping.

The body ached, but his soul wanted to sing and dance, while rising to the sky. His dream will soon come true and Tay will be completely his.

Although Tay gave his consent, they have a big problem. The problem is the size of New's cock. How to stretch him so that the penetration wouldn't hurt? The guy doesn't want Tay to feel the same pain. The problem is not simple.

Tay returned.
Of course, he was worried about Hin, but it was all new to him: being a boyfriend for someone, having sex with a guy, to have feelings for New more than sympathy.

'Did you buy anything sweet?'

'No, only healthy food.'

'Boring ...' New made an offended look.

'I read somewhere that leek helps to cure a cold, let's try,' Tay made a serious caring face.

'Okay, I completely trust you.'

'Um, and it seems to me that it needs to be put into…'

'Into?'

'Into your butt ...'

'Are you serious now?' New didn't believe what he heard.

'Oh, probably not...' Tay covered his red face with his hands, realizing that he said nonsense.

'Tay, Tay, Tay. You have to add leek to food, but I like the way you think …' New laughed.

'Don't laugh!' Tay couldn't stand the shame and went quickly to the kitchen, away from Hin's surprised look.