When your boyfriend is clumsy

'Tay, please explain to me. But without jokes *a bad word*, without changing the topic of conversation and without your wisdom. What *bad word* just happened?'

Strange, very strange. Always nice and kind New told the bad, uncultured words. How could he be so angry? Always polite and sensible guy didn't look like himself now.

'Hey, Hin, don't say such bad words,' Tay gently slapped his boyfriend's lips, 'we just had sex. What don't you understand? Haha, you're funny ...' he patted the guy on the head like a pet.

'Hey, don't make fun of me. What we did a few minutes ago, I understand and I remember, but ...'

'Huh? You didn't like it?' Tay looked at the boy, and there was no resentment or disapproval in his eyes. Nevertheless, New physically felt a prick of conscience somewhere under his ribs.

'I liked it...' he answered softly.

'You don't understand why so fast? Sorry, I just haven't seen you for a long time. I missed you,' Tay said, and kissed the guy on the cheek, continuing to pat him gently on the head, as if hinting who was the boss.

'Oh, that's not what I'm talking about. Actually, I finished first ... I've missed you, too...' he put the head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

*
*
*

Recently, the guys rarely saw each other. Everyone was busy with their projects. All they had was a couple of random meetings in the office.
A few formal hugs, like friends. And careful touches.
New whispers to Tay something secret, and no one around notices how his lips touch the guy's ear, and at that moment Tay feels trembling.

Tay habitually patting New on the back, putting the hand lower and lower ... and no one around sees, as his hand makes several elusive movements on the younger guy's hips. In general, all that couples in love do, but more careful and watchful.

Today was a free evening for both guys.

Tay began to undress his boyfriend in the car on the way to New's apartment. Since the guy lived alone, no one had any questions about where they would spend the night, that was obvious.

None of them thought that from impatience they would have sex in the corridor, immediately after closing the apartment front door.

New's shirt was quickly removed, because it was fastened with just one button. Tay continued to expose the guy's chest in the elevator. Tay's jeans were fastened also there.

Bags thrown to the floor. Without stopping to kiss the favorite lips, jumping on one foot, then on the other foot, the guys successfully took off their shoes.

Without slowing down the fast pace, Tay wanted to take off New's pants in one quick movement, but was stopped by the belt.
New, with a smile, helped the guy, who wanted to look cool, but, as always, was cute clumsy.

Tay pulled off New's pants with his underwear and knelt in front of the boy.
Tay's gaze, looking down at New, was indescribably seductive.

'Tay, I want you ...' he whispered, ruffling the black hair on the guy's head.

Tay smiled, slightly spread New's legs apart and gently bit the inside of his hip, leaving a small mark from the teeth.
Rising up, his lips left a trail of kisses on the skin, and the hands stroked and wrinkled boy's ass. New could hardly keep his balance, from what Tay was doing right now, he felt a pleasant weakness in his legs.

'I can't ... wait... take off your jeans, I want you right now,' New said, feeling the softness of Tay's lips on the part of the body that didn't feel kisses until this day.