Venom, Now

Dan POV

I suddenly knew why Ray hated War Room meetings. 

Everyone is staring at me like I have all of the answers.

Oh wait... I do have the answers.

Really? I thought I just didn't tell you anything and that we are in here for no reason. OF COURSE YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS! Speak child!

"Would you like to tell them? Mr. All-I-do-is-complain-and-eat-people???"

He goes silent. Then I realize that the entire room has gone quiet. Dr. Banner gives me a concerned look.

"He's been doing this a lot," Wade half-whispers to Wanda. Wanda just rolls her eyes and tries to ignore him. We all do.

"You good, Dan?" Dr. Banner asks me.

"I'm fine. But I have information. I think I know who has Ray."

"Who?" asks Steve.

"Steve, you've dealt with them before. It's Hydra." And like a bomb went off, chaos envelopes the room.

And the lights go off.

... 

Bucky POV

I crouch in the vent. 

Hydra informed me on how to access certain parts of the building using the air ducts. I also hacked the building's electrical mainframe so that it shuts off in less than a minute.

Now I just had to wait.

"- I think I know who has Ray."

Ray... I know that name...

"Who?"

That voice! I know that voice! 

I strain my mind to remember where I've heard that voice. But as soon as I had it, it was gone.

What am I doing? I should be focusing on completing the mission. Hydra would have my head for slacking off like this.

The voices from the room below me grow louder at something someone says. They don't get very far in the conversation though, because the electricity turns off and they are swallowed by darkness.

It's go time.

I drop down from the vent and jump the first person I see.

They don't even fight me as I proceed to stab them, "Whoa dude! You could at least take me to dinner first!"

After I've stabbed them so many times, they still blabber on and talk, so I just move on to the next person. A tall man with long hair.

I yank his hair back and then slam his head on the table. Right as I'm about to slit his throat, I feel a sharp pain in my back. I turn to see a woman with dark red hair holding a knife.

I try to take the knife from her, but the room fills with a red light and suddenly I can't move. I see another woman with fiery red hair in the corner. She seems to be the one behind the magic.

I feel a sharp pain in my head. 

It seems to be a part of the sorceress's magic. It seems like she's trying to look for something that's not there. 

With the help of the magic light, the Avengers and others gather around me.

One pushes his way toward me and rips off my mask.

In the red light, his eyes still manage to look blue, and his blonde hair looks like it's on fire. He gives me a look and furrows his eyebrows, "Bucky?"