A-Z Alphabet//Marko

A//Aftercare:

He's very big on making sure he didn't hurt you during sex. He checks your body for bruises, scratches, and bites. He will praise you and your body while he does this.

B//Body Part (his favorite)

Marko loves your hips. He loves the way he can wrap his hands around them and he loves the way they move. Any chance he can get, his hands are on your hips.

C//Cum (i'm a disgusting human)

He loves to cum on your stomach. He loves watching it run down and loves that you can watch it too.

D//Dirty Secret

He likes recording the two of you have sex. He likes to see what made you moan and what made you squirm for the future times. 

E//Experience

Has almost no experience when he first meets you, but still knows the basics of everything. He's unsure of a few things and sometimes you need to help him out.

F//Favorite Position

He loves when you ride him! He holds onto your hips, guiding you, and watching your entire body move with his.

G//Goofy or Serious

He likes to crack a joke or two. There'll be times when you're in the middle of sex and you two will make eye contact and burst out laughing.

H//Hair

His pubes are pretty curly and he likes it at his length. 

I//Intimacy

Sex is very intimate to him, so even though he has a high sex drive, he still wants every time to be special and romantic.

J//Jack-Off

Ever since your first time with him, his hand just doesn't cut it anymore.

K//Kink

Praise kink. He loves praising your body and you. He also loves getting praise back. 

L//Location

He likes the couch because you two have to be really close together due to lack of space.

M//Motivation

You in general, turns him on like no other. He can't get off to anything or anyone, unless it's you.

N//NO

He absolutely will not do choking regardless if it's you choking him or him choking you.

O//Oral

He prefers to give and watch you squirm underneath him. 

P//Pace

He can go really fast but prefers to go slow for your pleasure.

Q//Quickie

He prefers to take his time. But if you take him up on it, he's down.

R//Risk

He's down to do anything as long as it pleases you.

S//Stamina

He's a vampire. He could go for weeks if you let him.

T//Toys

He enjoys using vibrators sometimes, but other than that, he's against toys.

U//Unfair

BIGGEST TEASE IN SANTA CARLA, CALIFORNIA

V//Volume

He doesn't get too loud. He's big on whimpering, little high pitched whimpers mixed in with grunts and groans.

W//Wild Card

Marko won't have sex with you if it's a full moon, knowing you'll be out of it and fears you might be using him for your pleasure.

X//X-Ray

He's a slender dude, and his dick shows it. It's long and slim, a good 7 inches.

Y//Yearning

Everything you do turns him on.

Z//ZZZZZ.......

He actually isn't too tired after sex, but if you want to sleep, he'll cuddle.