Don't leave. {Part 1}

"Lance, I have to leave."

Those ice cold dreadful words stepped hard on Lance's heart. Lance stopped what he was doing and turned to Keith.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a small smile.

But both Keith and him knew what he meant.

"It means I have to leave, the Blade needs me." Keith tried. But Lance stopped him there.

"What do you MEAN you have to leave?! You can't leave! Y-you can't leave the team, the family,

me.........." Lance shouted with tears in his eyes. Keith only looked at him with sadness. "Do you not feel like you something here? Do you hate being here that much?" Lance sobbed.

"No, no I don't. I love being here, with everyone, with you." Keith hesitated. "But we need to end this war."

"Yeah, no quiznacking shit Keith," Lance spat. "We ALL need to end the war, but leaving will not help. We need you, I need you. Do you know how much I worried when you left? How much I agonizing of the possibility you would be dead?!" lance broke down. "I can't lose you, I can't lose you again." He sobbed, falling to the floor. Keith ran and gave him a hug.

"Please.......please don't leave." Lance sobbed. Keith said nothing. Lance looked at him with glossy eyes, grabbing onto his shirt. "Please......" He repeated.

"I promise I'll come back." 

Which hit the flood.

Lance snapped and buried his pathetic face into Keith's chest. All Keith could do was stroke his back, as a way to soothe him.

Which only made it worse.

Every single memory of them together flashed in Lance's mind.

And how they would never experience them again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Please, please lay with me?" Lance said finally.

"Of course," Keith said and they walked to the bed. They lied there, in each others arms.

If we stay like this, he won't leave.

Lance thought as he drifted into sleep, hugging Keith tightly.

Please don't leave.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lance awoke the next morning,

in an empty

cold

bed.

A/N: Sorry I haven't really published anything, I'm working on another Klance story. I'm writing all the chapters before I published them.