Chapter 1: Killua Zoldyck

Killua Zoldyck, the heir to his fathers gang, the boy was basically an assassin. He was currently on a mission with his older brother Illumi, he didn't necessarily like his brother, the boy had his reasons for it though.

The mission was to go to Yorknew and steal a very valuable weapon, Killua and his brother weren't told much besides the objective but they didn't seem to really care. Upon their arrival Illumi told him something: "Look Kil, we're not here to play around. So don't go slacking off, look for the katana and that's it." Killua rolled his eyes and looked at the crowd of people in front of him,

"Yea, I know." the boy followed Illumi as he walked off towards the gallery of weapons, Killua realized how many people was in the room and he started to worry, "Illumi! Where not going to steal it right here right?!"

The older boy kept walking ignoring his younger brother, he stopped when standing in front of a stage, Killua looked at him then at the crowd of people talking, sweat rolled down his forehead and he took a deep breath to chill his nerves.

He had never been this nervous on a mission but there was just something about this one that didn't seem to sit to well in his gut, Killua was quickly snapped back into reality when a man started speaking into a microphone.

"Hello and welcome to the weapon gallery! If you didn't already know let me inform you, all these weapons you will see here today were found in different countries by our soldiers!" the man pointed to a group of men standing tall behind him, they all whore badges on their uniforms.

One boy in particular catching Killua's eye, he seemed younger than the rest and instead of wearing a uniform like the rest, the boy whore a suit almost exactly like Killua's except his tie was green instead of red.

The boy had spiky black hair with green tips, golden brown eyes, and a semi-serious look on his face, he also looked around his own age. The boy looked at Killua causing him to look away, he felt eyes on him assuming it was the strange kid he kept looking at the man with the microphone.

"We won't be selling anything this time around, these weapons are far to valuable but not to worry our next gallery will have an auction at the end!" there were cheers coming from the crowd, Killua looked over at Illumi and saw he was clapping so he decided he should clap as well.

"Well now be free to look around and explore everything our soldiers have found!" another round of cheering then people started walking their own way, "Come on Kil we have to find the katana." the boy nodded and followed his older brother onto the stage, "Excuse me sir, my brother and I come from a very rich family. We would love to see the Shi katana."

The man looked at them both he seemed to believe them, it made sense because they were both wearing expensive clothing along with expensive jewelry. "You mean the katana of death?" the man said, Illumi nodded.

"Well we aren't selling it you are aware of that right?" he asked once again Illumi nodded, "We are very much aware of that, my father just wanted to know it was here." the man nodded and took us to a back room,

"Here it i-" Illumi cut him off by chopping the back of his neck, Killua walked over to the katana "This is it? Damn this thing looks so boring. I was hoping it had like a cool skull on it or something, it looks like the katana's we have at home." Illumi ignored the boy like always and grabbed the katana.

A loud alarm went off and Illumi sent Killua a glare, "Instead of complaining about it you should've been looking for traps!" he said, the group of men from the military ran in including that boy Killua saw, their eyes widen as they lay eyes upon the "rich" boys.

Illumi hoped onto some boxes and kicked open a window, "Hurry up Kil!" he did as told and jumped box to box eventually reaching the window, the boy with spiky hair ignoring orders and followed after them. "Gon! Gon get back here!"