Chapter 4: Damn...

(Gon's p.o.v)

I decided it would be best if I saw where Killua was far as strength wise, he would be fighting three different people the first was Leorio, then Kurapika, and after that was General Bisky. She really hated Killua I don't know why though, at first he seemed like a total butt-head but now he's just a big ol' softy no mater how mean he tries to act.

Killua was currently fighting Leorio and I could tell he wasn't even trying, all he did was dodge Leorio's attacks, hitting him with a chop from time to time. This went on for a while until Killua finally got bored and chopped Leorio in the back of his neck causing the doctor to fall onto the floor knocked out.

I walked over to him and patted his back, "Nice. That was just a test round. Now you fight Kurapika, someone skilled in fighting and he won't go easy." Killua nodded and flashed me a smile, not a kind one more of a 'I'm ready' smile.

I took my steps back as Kurapika walked over to Killua cracking his knuckles while he walked, he whore an expression I've never seen him have before, jeez why does everyone hate Killua?!

"Oh your that blonde guy that snuck up on me, you must be pretty damn skilled to sneak up on someone like me." Kurapika just shrugged, "That or your just horrible at paying attention." Killua suddenly got angry, guess he pushed one of Kil's buttons.

He charged at Kurapika, one moment he was in front of him and the next he was behind, this seemed to throw Kurapika off and he didn't have enough time to dodge Killua's spin kick. The kick sent the lieutenant flying, once Kurapika had regained his ground it was token once again by Killua.

The boy had hit Kurapika with several combo's and the only thing the lieutenant could do was either dodge or block, Killua went to punch Kurapika but quickly switched his movements and swept Kurapika's feet from under him.

It was a fake! And lieutenant Kurapika fell for it! Wow Killua really is something. I blushed at the thought and covered my face with my hand, Kurapika grabbed Killua by his shirt and dragged him down at the same time, they both fell and Kurapika rolled to his feet.

Killua stood looking at the ground, when he looked up I got a clear look at him, his shirt was ripped top to bottom and his cheek was also cut. What the hell happened during that fall?! Killua took off what remained of his shirt revealing his eight pack, his sweat glistening against his semi-pale skin.

I blushed once again and covered my eyes spreading my fingers so I could still look, and he expects me to believe were both fifteen? I thought starring at his body, I shook my head and tried to focus on the fight.

Kurapika charged at Killua and the boy braced himself, I saw a small piece of metal and realized that lieutenant Kurapika was using chains, that was against the rules! It was supposed to be hand to hand combat! I was about to say something but then Killua appeared behind the lieutenant. Then in front once again, to the left side, then the right.

He was appearing in these places all at once, I was impressed and Kurapika was too but he was also confused on which one was actually Killua. The lieutenant started making guesses and swinging at random ones, his hand fading through each time, Killua finally came from behind Kurapika and kicked him the floor.

He was about to punch Kurapika but stopped his fist inches away from his face, "I win." Killua said plainly then got off the lieutenant. "I'm pretty beat, I think Imma get some sleep. I'll fight whatever her name is tomorrow." General Bisky frowned at this and gritted her teeth, "I really hate that kid."

"Why? I don't see anything wrong with him." she looked at me her anger suddenly gone and replaced with a serious expression, "Listen Gon, don't go getting attached to the enemy. We may be training him now but we aren't completely certain he won't try anything. So just in case we have to kill him, I don't want you sad because you disobeyed orders."

"But-" she cut me off, "No buts Gon. I mean it, don't get close to this Killua boy." I nodded hesitantly "Yes ma'am." Bisky patted my shoulder, "Good...Go to your bunk were gonna call it a day." I nodded once again and started walking back inside.

I didn't want to stay away from Killua, even though he still acted cold towards me at times, we were starting to get closer. I guess this will be the only time I disobey a strict order, sorry Bisky. I ran towards the prisoner cells where Killua most likely was and smiled to myself.