Chapter 6: A little "fun"

(Gon's p.o.v)

I woke up still in Killua's room and I went to sit up but couldn't, I looked behind me and saw Killua spooning me, I blushed and turned around to face him, "Ne Killua." I said shaking his shoulder lightly.
He awoke and looked into my eyes then rubbed his own, "Mornin'." how is he so calm?! He's literally cuddling me right now! I thought, "Morning." I repeated.

Killua smirked as he looked at me, "Last night was fun." I blushed as he implied something that didn't happen, "W-what are you talking about?" his smirk got bigger as he heard my stutter, "Aaww you forgot, don't worry I'll refresh your memory." my blush deepened as he pinned my arms over my head.

Killua leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back and he deepened the kiss by releasing my arms and moving his hands down to my waist allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck, Killua moved his head down to my neck and started kissing and nibbling gently.

I made sounds I've never made before, they were long and drawn out, one was particularly loud as Killua kissed a certain area. He stayed in the crook of my neck kissing and sucking on that area, my moans seemed to get louder as he stayed there.

Killua slid his hands under my shirt sending chills up my spine, once it revealed my chest he moved his head down to my right nipple and started sucking and rubbing the other with his thumb. I bit my bottom lip to try and contain my moans but it wasn't working, he licked my nipple and I moaned out in pleasure.

There was a knock on the door but we didn't hear it, Killua moved his hand down to my crotch and started to massage it I moaned out loudly and the door was busted open, Killua quickly got off me and I sat up, "And that's when I fell on my face!" I said and we both "laughed" at my last minute joke.

"What's going on here?" Kurapika asked, I just looked at him and shrugged, "Whatcha mean lieutenant? I was just telling him about some of my training." I tried to mimic my moan and turn it into a laugh to play it off.
Kurapika raised a brow and looked at us suspiciously, "Weren't you ordered not to make friends with him Gon?" he said walking over to us, I looked at Killua who was looking at the floor, "Yes but-"

"There's no buts Gon, Bisky and I have told you that a million times." he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bed but I yanked my arm away, "I can walk myself." Kurapika walked out and I looked back at Killua, he kept looking at the floor not making eye contact with me. I was about to follow Kurapika but then Killua grabbed my arm,

He stood and kissed me, he rested his hand on my cheek when he pulled away, "Don't worry Gon I'm not mad at you." I nodded and kissed him again, "I think you should get going before blonde gets suspicious again." we both chuckled, I turned towards the door, "I'll see you later Killua."
The boy smirked and waved at me as I walked out.

(A/N It's short I know and I'm sorry!!!)