Chapter 14: Punishment

(Killua's p.o.v)

I woke up and Gon wasn't there, I whipped my eyes and looked around, "What the..." I saw his clothes were gone too I started to get worried and put my clothes on, I walked over to the door and opened it to see Gon standing there holding breakfast.

"Oh, thanks for opening the door." he smiled and I sighed out of relief, "Something wrong?" Gon asked walking into the room placing the food on a desk that I hadn't realized was there before, "No nothing, I'm fine." now I thought,

"Okay."

We had to eat quickly so we could get back to base, once we got back two soldiers waited at the door, oh shit...

"I can't believe you Killua." one of them said, wait- what? What the hell did I do?! "Huh? Rick the hell are you talking about?" I asked and he made a 'tsk' sound, "Don't play dumb, while you two were gone our base was attacked. Guess who the attack was by," I didn't respond, "It was the Zoldyck family, here looking for you!"

My eyes widen and I start sweating, I totally forgot! Illumi must've told dad I was captured! "It's oddly convenient you and Gon were no where in sight the time of the attack. You probably knew this was coming and took Gon with you to keep him safe." Gon looked at me, "Is this true Killua?"

"N-no! I swear! I had no idea they would do all this! I just thought Illumi would tell dad and they'd come get me, I never intended anyone to get hurt!"

"Yeah mhmm, tell that to all our injured soldiers." Rick said, he and the other dude grabbed me dragging me towards the cellar, Gon looked at the floor while I was dragged away. I felt like shit, once again I destroyed something that was important to me.

(Gon's p.o.v)

I looked at the floor while the love of my life was dragged away, but there was nothing I could do, he lied to me. I felt safe with him but now I'm not so sure, I still love him but I just feel betrayed.

I walked upstairs towards the bunks to cry my eyes out but was stopped by Leorio and Kurapika, they both folded their arms and blocked my way, "Hate to tell you Gon but, I told you so." Leorio said, "Even though he took the bullet for me, you never know that could've been staged."

"I don't want to hear it guys." I pushed past them and went to the bunk rooms and sat on the edge of my bed crying my eyeballs out, I knew they were wrong I just knew it, so then why was I so hurt?

((A/N sorry short chap next one will be longer, baaiiii guys!!!))