Chapter 12: Date

(Gon's p.o.v)

I wasn't sure about the whole 'date' thing but Killua seemed happy and that's all I cared about, "Hey Killua darling," he blushed and looked at me, "Yeah?"

"Where are we gonna have a date? We can't leave base unless were on a mission." Killua's eyes widen slightly and he rubbed the back of his neck trying to play it off, "Uhh don't worry about that." I laughed, "Okay I'll leave it to you then."

Killua smiled and grabbed my hand, "So Gon, what do you like more? Pizza or burgers?"

-timeskip-

We ended up at a burger joint in the city, I had pizza for lunch yesterday and didn't want it again.

"Uhh, so what do people do in dates?" Killua asked blushing, he is so adorable! But he will never admit how innocent he actually is.

"Well, I'm not really sure. Aunt Mito and I just talked about our day, but since you were in a coma half the day there's probably nothing interesting."

He laughed and nodded, "At least I got a lot of sleep." I smiled and picked up one of my fries.

As we ate I couldn't help but stare at Killua the whole time, he did the same and it drove me crazy, but crazy in a good way.

(Killua's p.o.v)

I called over the waiter and paid the bill then looked back at Gon, he looked at me with a lust in his eyes and I smiled.

"Oi Gon," he rested his chin on his palm, "Hm?" Gon hummed, "Instead of going back to base, how about we go to a near by hotel?"

Gon smirked and nodded, he grabbed my arm and walked out of the resteraunt.

((A/N the next chap will be longer))