Chapter 16: Fights between brothers

Illumi a couple of steps towards Killua, and with each step he took Killua's courage went down some, "Look Kil, if you face me I'll beat you in front of all your friends, do you want that?" when he finished his sentence he was a few inches in front Killua,

The teen was frozen with a sudden feeling of fear, it wasn't the first time though this has happened before, but why now?

"You don't want to do this brother, so let's just go okay?"

Killua felt weak, he wanted to fight and protect Gon but he couldn't move! Illumi was able to get close enough to Killua and grabbed him by his legs, "Aye! Put me down dammit!" Killua said kicking his legs and punching Illumi in the back.

His brother just kicked Gon to the floor and easily walked past the soldiers with no trouble, Illumi threw Kil into a black car and drove off with no one tailing them.

-A while later-

Gon stayed in his room healing, he had three broken ribs, a fractured jaw, and a black eye. The other soldiers visited him from time to time but he didn't want to see any of them, they just let Illumi walk right past them without even trying to stop him.

"Hey, Gon..." Kurapika said walking in, a small fake smile on his face, "What do you want?" Gon asked harshly, Kurapika flinched from the coldness in his voice, "I just wanted to check on you, see how your-"

"Do you see Killua anywhere?"

"Uh...No."

"Then you know how the fuck I'm feeling."

The blonde scratched the back of his neck feeling a stab of guilt, "Look Gon I know we didn't try to stop Illumi, but you have to understand why." Gon glared at him, "Save your breath, I already know why. You hated him. You all hated Killua from the beginning, so when Illumi came in to take him away you just let him, all of you," 

"And you have the nerve to call yourselves 'soldiers'. You all disgust me, every last one of you." he finished, despite being hurt Gon stood to his feet and walked out of the room, "Wait Gon-" Kurapika was cut off by the door being slammed in his face.

Even though he put on a strong face Gon was hurting inside, his heartbreaking every second of every hour. Gon sat on the floor of the hallway and hugged his knees, "I'm sorry Killua..." he said, tears rolled down his cheek,

"I wasn't able to say...I love you..." Gon buried his face in his knees and cried, he was determined to bring Killua back.

No matter what.