Chapter 5: Pillow fight

(Killua's p.o.v)

I just got to my bunk in the prisoners wing, man this sucks. The food back here will be horrible. I thought, I sighed and fell onto my bed which was surprisingly comfortable, I wonder what Gon is doing- wait why do I care?! I don't care about that spiky haired idiot!

There was a sneeze outside of my room so I got up and walked towards the door as it shot open hitting me in the face, "Hey Killu- oh...." I rubbed my nose, "You fucking idiot." Gon scratched the back of his neck while laughing nervously,

"Whoops." I rolled my eyes and walked back over towards my bed, "What do ya want Gon?" I asked and his mood changed from nervously awkward to excited, "I just wanted to see you." he had a big cheesy smile on his face and I looked away blushing.

"Don't say stuff like that! It's embarrassing!" Gon tilted his head to the side like a confused dog, "But it's true."

"Whatever, now that your here what are you gonna do?" he shrugged and sat on the bed next to me, "Oh! I know how about we tell each other stuff!"
"Like what?" I raised a brow and looked at him.

"I dunno like stuff we've never told anyone!" I shrugged, why not I don't got anything better to do, "Alright but your starting." Gon nodded then sat rubbing his chin, he sat there for a while saying nothing. His face got more focused and steam started to come out of his ears, I don't think this is normal!

"Oi Gon! Forget it I'll go first!" the boy stopped thinking and faced me, "Oh okay."

I had to think about something I've never told anyone, that wasn't very hard since I'm not very social. "Hmm....Well I've never told anyone I'm fifteen." Gon rolled his eyes in frustration, "I already know your fifteen!" my eyes widen, "What the hell Gon?! I'm starting to think your stalking me!" he laughed and shrugged, "I'm not stalking if I'm getting paid to do it."

"That's still stalking you idiot, and it's even worse if your getting paid! Who's paying you?!" he put a finger over my mouth and I blushed, "Shhhusshh that's for me to know." he fell into a laughing fit and removed his finger away from my mouth.

"This game isn't working very well." Gon said once he calmed down, "Because I only said one thing!" he went to put his finger on my mouth again but I dodged, Gon was slightly surprised but then smiled as if I just challenged him. Oh no.....

(Gon's p.o.v)

I grabbed his pillow and hit him while laughing, Killua's jaw dropped but was quickly replaced with a smile as he grabbed the other pillow, I tried to hit him but he dodged it and I was hit instead.

I laughed as I fell onto the bed, I tripped him and he fell on top of me, our faces were inches away for the third time and we were both a blushing mess. "N-ne Killua." I said and he responded he was so close I could feel his breath hitting my mouth, "Yeah?"
"Let's play truth or dare."

"Okay you ask first."

"Truth or dare?" Killua didn't responded for a while and I guessed he was thinking, "Dare." I smiled in my head because I figured it would be pretty weird if I actually smiled, "I dare you to kiss me." my blush deepened as I said this and so did his, "I was already planning on it."

Killua leaned in slightly and pressed his lips against mine, my heart skipped a beat and I kissed back, we kissed for about a minute before pulling away for air. I starred into his cerulean eyes and he starred back into mine.

"Oi Gon?" he called, "Hm?"

"Are we still enemies?"

"I dunno but whatever we are, I like it."