"eh he's probably just tired"

*y/n pov*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Also to the sound of my reminder .7 months. 7 months way too long. Today was the day Zach was finally coming home. I have been waiting for this day, I've put reminders on my phone, I've told my best friend zoey all about him coming home. Also Zach's bandmate corbyn is coming home too, he is also one of my best friends. I texted Zach to see what time he would be home at.I wanted to get the house decorated.*texting on y/n's phone*
y/n: hey zach, miss you tons. what time do you think you'll be home? love you lots💓
zach💗: 6
*back to normal y/n pov*
that's odd. Zach usually sends back more than one word answers. eh he's probably just tired. I better start getting the house ready!

*zach pov*
this is the day I've been dreading. the day I go home to see my girlfriend y/n. over the course of the tour, I found a new girl who completely stole my heart. her name is Audrey. she has everything I've ever looked for. yeah I guess y/n did too, but I really like Audrey. shes different. Audrey is the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life. I met her in Europe. We have been secretly dating since then. she doesn't talk to my band mates like y/n did. I don't have to worry about them trying to take her.  I always knew she liked one of them. "hey corbyn guess what I'm doing today" I said while adjusting myself in my plane seat. "What is it" corbyn replied with a smile. "I'm breaking up with y/n to make Audrey and I official" I said with a smirk on my face. "wait Zach are you serious. you know y/n loves you more than anything" corbyn said with the smile disappearing. I just shook it off and looked the other way.

*corbyn pov*
I couldn't believe the words I just heard come out of Zach's mouth. well yeah I've had a crush on y/n ever since I've met her and this kinda benefits me. but I've never seen someone more in love with Zach than y/n. shes everything a boy would hope for. unlike Zach, she only has her eyes on him and only him. She's gonna be heart broken and I don't know what to do.

*y/n's pov*
I look around the place and start thinking on how lucky I am to have Zach. I mean I love him to the moon and back and I couldn't ask for more. It's 5:45, he'll be here in around 15 minutes. I go to the Kitchen and start opening the pizza boxing for the looks of it.

*zachs pov*
our plan landed and I could not get the words out of me to say to y/n. I know she'll be heart broken. but I guess that's what happens when you act like you like your boyfriend's friend. I knew she liked corbyn so I shouldn't feel guilty. I receive a text from Audrey which made my mood so much better.
*zachs phone*
audrey🖤: hey love, I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much and miss you.
Zach: I love you more than anything