" I should've believed you"

*taylor pov*
Truth is I didn't really like corbyn anymore. I just wanted to get y/n mad. I mean she took him from me in the first place. I decided to dance closer to where her and Zach were. Until i laid my eyes on Zach. He's much more attractive than Corbyn. I can try to get with him. I see y/n look over and then smirk. Next then you know, her and Zach are directly next to us dancing. Corbyn looks and then his whole face goes down. How in the heck does he still love y/n. "I have to go to the bathroom" I hear Zach say to y/n and she nodded. I walk over to the drinks and get one. I see my phone blowing up tons of texts from my- boyfriend. I told corbyn I'm single but that's not right. I see y/n throw her cup out and she sees the texts. "you're cheating on corbyn?" She said looking sad. "who invited you here" i say with sas. "Dude you can't cheat on corbyn. He's a real one and will love you"

*corbyn pov*
I see y/n screaming at Taylor. I walk over. "Hey ladies what's the fuss" i say only looking at y/n. God she's beautiful. "shes cheating on you corbyn" y/n said feeling sorry. "We were never dating" I reply. "Yeah so stay out of our business" Taylor says splashing a cup in y/n's face. She storms out of the house. "Why in the hell would you do that Taylor. Don't ever hurt a girl like y/n" i said to Taylor while storming after y/n. I see her sit down on a step. I sit next to her I wipe the makeup dripping from down her face. "y/n I'm so sorry about Taylor" I said looking down. "Why are you with her corbyn? You deserve so much better." She said staring into my eyes. "All I want is you y/n" i say back quietly. She glanced at me. "Corbyn no you don't" she says shaking her head. "What do you mean I don't. Y/n I've loved you forever." I respond. "Then whyd you talk shit about me behind my back?" She said getting up. I told her everything. "I'm so sorry corbs-corbyn. I should've believed you. I'm gonna go grab Zach" she said. I sigh. Can't she just love me? Before she even walks in the house, she looks through the door way. "God why does this always happen to me" she starts crying. I get up. And look who it is. Zach dancing with Taylor. Classic.