"Everything happens for a reason"

*corbyn pov*
As I watched y/n's live stream, I knew I messed up big time. But looking at the way Zach looks at her even when she's on the screen is so passionate. No wonder why Zach is trying to get her back. I mean they truly look like they belong together. She may be the girl of my dreams but she was Zach's girl first. I can't believe I broke her. Twice. "Dude" i say to Zach. He stops looking at y/n through the screen and turns to me. "Yeah corbyn" he responds. "I think your the one that belongs with y/n." I could barely say it. Zach's eyes widened. "Wait dude are you serious" he said. I nodded and smiled. I was happy that he was happy. "Yeah dude go get your girl!" I said. Zach was so excited. He went off the livestream to text her.

*zach phone pov*
Zach herron: hey y/n I heard what happened:( I'm sorry
Y/n: don't worry about it Zach, you didn't do anything, I just fall for the wrong boys
Zach herron: you didn't fall wrong when you feel for me.
Y/n: lol what
Zach herron: truth is y/n I think we're meant for eachother. Maybe there's a reasoning that we keep going back to each other
Y/n: Zach I don't know, it never works out
Zach herron: we can make it work, we have done it in past.
Y/n: I can't rn Zach
*y/n pov*
I can't be with anyone right now. I just need to talk to someone that I won't fall for. I'm not gonna use my phone for a few days. I need to get myself straight up right. I decide to go to the mall to buy some new shorts. Let's be honest, Nike shorts are the best. As I was walking down the mall i start humming a sweet tune. Turns out it was 8 letters. Please don't be a sign. As I was looking at the shorts I feel something tug at my bag. I turn around and see a middle age man trying to steal my bag. "Please let go" I asked politely. "GIVE ME YOUR PURSE" he screamed at me. I got nervous and let go. I start to heavily breathe. I run out of the store to the nearest bench. I can't get my breathe. I get many stares but no helps. At least I had my phone in my hand. Without hesitation I text Zach immediately. He comes in less than 5 minutes. He takes my hand.