"Don't worry, you'll get over him"

*y/n pov*
I wake up to a ton a text messages. From corbyn and Zach. I ignore corbyns and go straight to Zach's. It was a good morning text. I smile at my phone. Then I remember shoot the party's tonight , I have to pick out something nice to wear. I decide to go out and get a coffee. As I come back, it's almost time to get ready. I get into a black dress with a white Jean jacket. I get a text from Zach saying he'll be here soon. This is really making think of corbs. I mean corbyn. I palm myself. I have to forget about him. I mean I have Zach and yeah I love him. He wouldn't trade anything for me. Even though he messed up I will always love him.  He makes me happy.  I put on extra mascara. Zach loves it. As he texted me he here I walk out and lock the door.

*zach pov*
As I pull up i realize how beautiful y/n is. How did I ever cheat on her. She also has the best personality. And god how I could get lost in her eyes. Corbyn really messed up with saying what he had said. He messed up a great friendship. Y/n walks into the car and smiles. "hey Z" she says. "hey beautiful" I respond. I think this was my new thing. We arrive back at the house and we walk in hand in hand. I love her. "Y/n?" I say. "Yeah z" she says back. "I love you more than anything" "oh yeah, well I love you more than anything too" I put my arm around her as we walk into the house. There's already loads of people here. I say hi to a few and y/n waves not knowing their names. I go to grab her something to drink and I see Taylor and corbyn together. I hope y/n doesn't see them dancing , it could ruin her whole mood.

*corbyn pov*
I can't believe I'm going to the party with Taylor. What has gotten into me. Why did I start liking her again. I should've stuck with y/n. I don't want to be here with Taylor but here we are. Holding hands. I already saw y/n tonight. She looked so pretty and happy. I couldn't help but smile. "Baby what are you smiling at?" Taylor asked me causing my attention to go back to her. "1 we're not dating 2 nothing". She just rolled her eyes. "Awh corbyn you're so cute let's go dance" she grabs my hands and drags me to the dance floor. Right in front of y/n. Of course. I try not to make eye contact. But I couldn't just not look at her. She's perfect.

*y/n pov*
Zach comes back and hands me my drink. I thank him and he says "let's go over here" I make a weird face. "Why is everything okay?" I ask scared. I found my answer. I turn to see corbyn and Taylor dancing and staring into each other's eyes. They look perfect together. "Nah I think we should stay here and dance" I say smirking. I never wanted to make corbyn jealous but maybe he wouldn't try to rub this all in my face. Zach laughs "that's my girl". we walk together and then he puts his arms around my waist. I see corbyn glance over and then glance back at Taylor but then put his eyes on me. we both meet eyes. Then I look away back at Zach. "Don't worry you'll get over him y/n" zach says. I nod.